The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Suffering (EXTREME WIP) I_vote_lcapSuffering (EXTREME WIP) I_voting_barSuffering (EXTREME WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Suffering (EXTREME WIP) I_vote_lcapSuffering (EXTREME WIP) I_voting_barSuffering (EXTREME WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Suffering (EXTREME WIP)

3 posters

Go down

Suffering (EXTREME WIP) Empty Suffering (EXTREME WIP)

Post by Suffering Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:04 pm

UserName: Suffering
Name: Suffering
Race: Looks Human
Jobclass: Ninja
Two Skills:
Stealth Set 1 Flash step
A single step, quicker thatn light can take you behind an enemy in a heart beat, maybe their last one.

Combat Set 1 Shooting Star
Use the perfectly balanced ranged attack of a ninja with ease and accuracy. Hit a target up to twenty feet away spot on.
Guild: Nox Cursori
Apperance:
Suffering (EXTREME WIP) Pain_by_Nivalis70
Personality: He is a laid back kind of guy generally, constantly bored with the world around him. He has no moral qualms, meaning he'll impale a girl through her skull, kick puppies if they are in his way, and kill a starving man. He believes that he knows true suffering and that everyone around him knows nothing of it. He constantly wishes for peace around him, so he can take a good nap, but seeing how he cannot simply request peace, he has made it a personal mission to force peace on the world around him, by any means necessary. His only pet peeve that enrages him, is whenever people think they know about true suffering, but truly know nothing of it.

History: From the darkest depths of his history, he seems to have only made an appearance about 25 years ago. He was found as a strange infant. Having orange hair, and strange eyes without irises. It also seemed that he was born, with strange piercings around his face, six studs and one rod in each ear, six studs around his nose, and two fang-like studs in his lower lip. It is unknown who his real mother is, however he was taken into adoption by a kind family. Growing up, he was never exactly loved, never exactly hated. He wasn't sure how he felt about his family, or whatever he should have called them. Around age 12, or however old he really was, he discovered that he was adopted. He simply took his special katana and left home leaving a note that said, 'I found out.'
However, he was in over his head for a while. He was rather forced into fighting for his life constantly with large amounts of monsters, fiends and the like running around. He generally hid in trees and used his abilities to traverse good distances at a time. He would sleep when he found safe shelter, which was rare. This way of life was what led him to believe that he was living with true suffering. Something of a divine nature made him live this life. He grew tired of this raging war, and simply wanted to be rid of the creatures that continually hunted him.
Of course, this entire experience made him rather keen in combat, and fortunately for him, people around him seem to respect great combat skill. However... something in his head snapped... he wanted now more than ever to show the world true suffering. He changed his name to suffering and now lives a modest lifestyle while constantly working towards his goal to somehow show true suffering to people and stop war forever.
Suffering
Suffering

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-12-22

Back to top Go down

Suffering (EXTREME WIP) Empty Re: Suffering (EXTREME WIP)

Post by Captain Jack Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:14 am

Your character has been approved, Please look around at the shops or begin posting. Good luck and Try not to die in this world Of Eternal Quest.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Welcome to Nox Cursori my friend! I'm Mother Yackle/Rieka your GM, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I look forward to seeing you around the Monastery.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum