The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Are you excited? I_vote_lcapAre you excited? I_voting_barAre you excited? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Are you excited? I_vote_lcapAre you excited? I_voting_barAre you excited? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Are you excited?

2 posters

Go down

Are you excited? Empty Are you excited?

Post by Juss Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:41 pm

As FF XIV is coming out in near future, I would like to know if any of you are excited.

I myself am dying to get my hands on the game, just because I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasies and a life-time MMORPG player. And so far, FF XI has been my favorite MMORPG. Oh and also because I want a decent MMO for my PS3
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Are you excited? Empty Re: Are you excited?

Post by Adrian Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Finally my PS3 will stop being such a glorified blue ray player lol
Adrian
Adrian

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum