The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. I_vote_lcapSupporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. I_voting_barSupporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. I_vote_lcapSupporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. I_voting_barSupporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules.

2 posters

Go down

Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. Empty Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules.

Post by Captain Jack Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Ok this is a throwback to the old RP system. Any ways, here you can create Supporting Characters. These Characters are for the Supporting of your Main Characters Story/stories.

These are Different than NPC's!!!! Secondary characters Appear often continuously throughout the story. Can be off and On, or as often as you want. BUT!!! Remember that they SUPPORT!!!!! your main Character.

For example: My main Character is Jack Harkness, His supporting Character Is Gretchen Spellweaver

RULES <---- READ THEM

*Secondary Characters CAN NOT battle against Main Characters, Unless you have permission from the Staff.

*DONT POWER PLAY!!! against main characters,

* These are meant to be used in a collaborative means to Aid your Main Character. (this means I don't want you strictly RPing with this character)

* Secondary Characters may be used to Supplement others RP's If asked. (this means dont jump into others stories without your main Unless asked by the thread author)

* You can only have a Limit of THREE supporting Characters.

Classes of the secondary Characters: either Healer, Fighter, Strategist, or Black Mage

Healer: Can heal in battle and cast most basic buffing spells, like shell, protect, haste

Fighters: More like another sword arm. May also use bow type attacks.

Strategist: Are The buffers, Can use spells like stop, slow, haste, poison, ect.

Black Mage: Basic mages, Can cast fira, blizzaga, thundara, other basic elemental spells.

How To create a Supporting Character.

Fill out this form

Main Characters Name:
Secondary Name:
Class: Healer, Fighter, Black magician,
Apperance:
Personality:
Fighting Description:
History:

If you got any questions PM me or catch me around the forum, or ask in the RP help.

Last edited by Captain Jack on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. Empty Re: Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules.

Post by Mari Bryn Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 am

I would like to request the consolidation of the pack, their never seperate when I play them so I thought maybe we could count them as a unit called the pack. Mainly I want to have Robert as a secondary. What thinkest you people?
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules. Empty Re: Supporting Roles Guidelines and Rules.

Post by Captain Jack Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

Ive spoken with the staff, and due to the special nature of your request, and the amount of thorough threading, Your request is hereby approved. Please create another post in the proper signup area, for the character known as "Robert"
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Updated and finalized Dec '11
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down