The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Behind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen I_voting_barBehind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Behind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen I_voting_barBehind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Behind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen

Go down

Behind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen Empty Behind the Scenes: Creating Jack and Gretchen

Post by Captain Jack Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:44 pm

This is a behind the scenes look at how i developed the beloved Characters Known as: Jack Harkness and Gretchen Spellweaver.

Who is Jack Harkness?

Well Jacky is kinda a complex character to discuss, His true motives are often self centered but he truly has a love for the world. After all one who is hundreds of years old does tend to gravitate towards that which will outlive himself.

His attitude towards everyone, is much like mine. Kind of laid back and relaxed but fierce and fiery when it needs to be. A sharp minded Yet crafty Funny man.

Jack Harkness is truly the embodiment of how i would truly act if I could let go of my doubts. (enough bout that)

His physical appearance is based of off the actual captain Jack Harkness from torchwood.

A black Leather trench coat that is both light wieght and durable envelopes his body. Underneath he wears a set plate armor.

Who is Gretchen Spellweaver

This in itself is much of a mystery. All thats known about Gretchen is that she is the sole proprietor of the Materia and Magicks shop on Eteria.

She is ancient... enough said.

Her personality is actually loosely my boss, haha. She has a temper like none other, often found arguing and throwing lightning bolts at Jack.

Her knowledge of magic is unrivaled.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down