The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
January News Letter I_vote_lcapJanuary News Letter I_voting_barJanuary News Letter I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
January News Letter I_vote_lcapJanuary News Letter I_voting_barJanuary News Letter I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

January News Letter

Go down

January News Letter Empty January News Letter

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Well Citizens it’s a New Year, and with a New year come changes.
There have been several changes in the staff recently, including several new staff members.
Your current staff list is:

The Chocobo Captains

Captain Jack ~Head Admin~
Watson ~Co-Head Admin~
Mother Yackle~ The Mysterious One

The Chocobo Knights

Lavitz ~ The Crazy One
Shirma ~ Keeper of the Peace
Atnem ~ Time Traveler Extraordinare
Ciel~ Graphics Master

~~~~~~~

Another great thing about New Years are new members.

New members from Jan 1, 2010, to January 29th 2010

Jesus Freak 7th
Geoffstein 8th
Saphira 19th
Ozumablank 19th
Atnem 22nd
AEQUITAS 23rd
Smiley 24th
Jill Valentine 28th

We welcome all of you and hope you learn to call this place home.

~~~~~~~

New RP Character
Atnem Mackey Human, Archer

~~~~~~~

Spring Cleaning is coming early to the Reverie. The staff are working overtime trying to make life better for you out lovely members.

Updates have been made to the Eternal Quest RP including items, materia, armor, weapons, and locations. We have three Guilds led by Watson, The Captain and I, check them out in The Guild Halls in the RP forum. New topics and threads are being created and a massive clean-up of the entire forum is underway.

We hope You like what we're doing and we look forward to seeing you around the forums or on the chat box

Mother Yackle
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down