The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Silent Monastery  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Silent Monastery  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Silent Monastery  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Silent Monastery  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Silent Monastery  - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Silent Monastery  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Silent Monastery

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Silent Monastery  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Silent Monastery

Post by Mari Bryn Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 pm

The blade was heading straight towards Rieka's head, she knew she was going to die. Suddenly she jolted awake, "Holy hell," she muttered running her hands through her hair. She looked around and saw the sun setting through the windows of the library. Her spell book was open on the table her notes covering the surface. "What was real?" she asked her self resting her head on her hands sorting through her memories. "No one goes into the forbidden section, that solves that possible problem," She thought back trying to decipher dreams from reality. "James is real and my vase is broken, I showed him to his room and then Ryoko passed out and I had to...no, that didn't happen." She said as her mind cleared. "I came here and began working on this stupid translation." She looked over her notes at the spell she was working on, "Hmph, The Nightmare Runes," she said reading over her notes. "At least I know that works I suppose." She said sorting her notes and closing the book.

OOC: Alright so we got kinda tangled up so I've hit the reset button so to say. The monastery is now reset to after Rieka showed Jake to his room, hope that works for everyone.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 am

James had been exploring the Monastary for a while when he found himself back in the library. "Hello," He said smiling when he saw Rieka, he went over to the table she was at and pulled a chair up sitting across from her. "You've got a pretty neat place up here, what made you want to start it?" He asked curious about the guilds past.
Adrian
Adrian

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:20 pm

"Oh it was simple really," Rieka said sitting back in her chair and smiling. "I wanted a place to store knowledge, and I needed people to help me. I was wondering around and found this place, and old monastery long abandoned. The order that was living here was disbanded, the monastery was deemed to remote for practical purposes and this place was left to rot. Then I come along and rebuild it. I had to tear out several walls to make room for this library, and over the years I've added to it. It's been a while since I've just gone out hunting for new knowledge, but duty calls." Rieka stood up from the table and gestured for James to follow. "Come on, let's go get some food, you seem like you're perpetually hungry."
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 pm

"Food is generally a good thing any time day or night." James said laughing as he followed Rieka through the monastery. "This place just seems very peaceful, when i was on my way up all the locals seemed to respect this place. I'd say you've done a pretty good job."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm

"Thanks, I've tried," Rieka said as they reached the kitchen, "I feel like breakfast food, sound good?" she said grabbing some bacon and eggs. "What about you James, why'd you chose to come here? A guy like you it seems like you'd be more action oriented not someone who would chose a Monastery dedicated more to finding knowledge. What path brought you here?" she asked as she cooked the food.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 am

"I freaking love bacon, as to why I picked this place," James said jumping up to sit on the counter. "I needed a break, all my life I've been running from responsibilities, bouncing from place to place, doing odd jobs here and there. I just felt so pointless. What good was I doing for the world carrying out the dirty work of lords? I thought maybe if I came here I could help people, do good you know? I want to make a difference, a good difference. I don't just want to be a hired blade anymore, I thought maybe here could help. I guess that's my reason."
Adrian
Adrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum