The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
How did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I_vote_lcapHow did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I_voting_barHow did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
How did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I_vote_lcapHow did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I_voting_barHow did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

How did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

Go down

How did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror? Empty How did you like Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?

Post by Harin Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:35 pm

I would have to say that this was my first and only Kirby I have ever played and I had my doubts about it at first, but I would have to confess that this game grew on me and I now love it.

What do you think?
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum