The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Jonathon Montoya I_vote_lcapJonathon Montoya I_voting_barJonathon Montoya I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Jonathon Montoya I_vote_lcapJonathon Montoya I_voting_barJonathon Montoya I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Jonathon Montoya

2 posters

Go down

Jonathon Montoya Empty Jonathon Montoya

Post by Firedrake Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Name: Jonathon Montoya
Username: Firedrake
Race:Human

Job class: knight

Skills: sword play and additional strength

Appearance: Jonathon looks his age, like a recruit. His hair is short red and unruely, his eyes are a strange shade of green. He's about 6' 2" and he weighs about 200 Lbs., most of it is muscle. On his back is a scar he got as a child from a bandit attack, wich inspired him to become a knight. The only other thing that makes him stand out is the dragon shaped birthmark on his left arm.

History: Jonathon was born and raised in a small village, his father had gone off on some sort of adventure and never retuned, so his mother raised him. When he was about 5, bandits attacked the village where he lived, he managed to survive with a scar on his back, but his mother was taken as a prisoner. He vowed he would find the bandits and began to pursue them, at the age of 5. He didn't make it far before exahustion took over and he blacked up. Thankfully, a band of merchants were coming through and saved his life. In the first city they passed through Jonathon remained behind and found a family that would take him in. Once he was old nough he became a sqiure for a local knight. He showed outstanding progress and was able to become a knight of his own by 18. Now he has vowed that he will find his mother, and wipe out the bandits that took her away from him.
(I came up with that off the top of my head)

Last edited by firedrake on Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firedrake
Firedrake

Number of posts : 184
Location : let's see, which house was it again, I think it's the blue one...
Usertitle : The awesomeness that is Drake
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Jonathon Montoya Empty Re: Jonathon Montoya

Post by Mogster Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Also in your title put you race.
Mogster
Mogster
Mognet Mog
Mognet Mog

Number of posts : 27
Usertitle : KUPO!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Firedrake Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Limit Break:

Draco Ultimo
Description of it:The birthmark on Jonathons arm burns and his sword(whatever it may be) becomes ingulfed in a blue fire. While in this stae Jonathon is immensly strong and almost invincible(a blow to a vital spot snaps him out of it).
Side effects:After words Jonathon is drained og a lrage amount of his energy and has a burn on his arm around his birthmark and his wrist of the sword. Also, any blow that wouldn't stop the mode and would leave a cut, opens the wound when he returns to normal
time limit:5 minutes before it wears off
Firedrake
Firedrake

Number of posts : 184
Location : let's see, which house was it again, I think it's the blue one...
Usertitle : The awesomeness that is Drake
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum