The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle I_vote_lcapDark Cloud/Dark Chronicle I_voting_barDark Cloud/Dark Chronicle I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle I_vote_lcapDark Cloud/Dark Chronicle I_voting_barDark Cloud/Dark Chronicle I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle

Go down

Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle Empty Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:35 am

Has anyone played this series.. The first in the series Dark Cloud is quite a rare game.

Dark Cloud sees a terrible catastrophe everyone in the world has vanished except a fairy type creature and the main character, Toan and a few other people. The fairy type creature saved the world by placing people and objects in large orbs which you have to go through the levels in an area collecting and then placing them in that town. You get bonus items for listening to what the people say about where you place them, if you listen to them and recreate the town completely you get a bonus item, if you just put them anywhere you get nothing other than the fact you can progress with the story.

Dark Chronicle is of the same ilk although instead of just rebuilding towns you have to travel to the future to see the changes you make. and have to work between the future and the present Smile

They are very good games Smile

Back to top Go down

Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle Empty Re: Dark Cloud/Dark Chronicle

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm

I loved this game!!!! I remember owning it at one time but dont remember what I did with it. Hrmmm Any I thought the game was really well done and I dont think it got the recognition that it deserved. I also played the sequel although it was just called Dark Cloud 2 here in the states. That was a good game also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Yeah I meant to mention that it was just called Dark Cloud 2 haha

I loved this series, but the monsters in the second were far too beefy!!! I was fighting monsters the other day, as I picked it up for something to do and me and my friend wanted to play some of the older games. And I last 2 minutes against the dog monsters that are as a box... I had to run away but they chase you for miles!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down