The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The darkness of your soulz has arrived. I_vote_lcapThe darkness of your soulz has arrived. I_voting_barThe darkness of your soulz has arrived. I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The darkness of your soulz has arrived. I_vote_lcapThe darkness of your soulz has arrived. I_voting_barThe darkness of your soulz has arrived. I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The darkness of your soulz has arrived.

+2
Tidus
Zeria Iiyasei
6 posters

Go down

The darkness of your soulz has arrived. Empty The darkness of your soulz has arrived.

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:17 pm

*yawn* Neee, I'm here. What more do you need to know?
Oh yeah. I'm Zeria. Sephiroth had me come here. So yah. That's all. Anything else you wanna know, ask me yourself. XP
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Number of posts : 83
Usertitle : The Shadow of Fear
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

The darkness of your soulz has arrived. Empty Re: The darkness of your soulz has arrived.

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey Z, welcome to the site, hope ya enjoy your stayy,

and I'm loving the usertitle by the way
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

The darkness of your soulz has arrived. Empty Re: The darkness of your soulz has arrived.

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:50 pm

hello and welcome enjoy your stay Very Happy
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Hello welcome to the site!!!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 am

Welcome to the site Smile Hope you will find it useful and cool Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:00 pm

^_^ Ne, thx guyz.

@Sephy. I knew you would. ;P
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Number of posts : 83
Usertitle : The Shadow of Fear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerbuldian Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:53 am

Welcome to FFR! although were still a pretty young site, we are working hard to try create this site into the best possible experience for you all to enjoy, so stick around, kick up your feet and have fun during your stay Smile
Gerbuldian
Gerbuldian

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down