The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Nor-El {Hybrid Bio} I_vote_lcapNor-El {Hybrid Bio} I_voting_barNor-El {Hybrid Bio} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Nor-El {Hybrid Bio} I_vote_lcapNor-El {Hybrid Bio} I_voting_barNor-El {Hybrid Bio} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Nor-El {Hybrid Bio}

Go down

Nor-El {Hybrid Bio} Empty Nor-El {Hybrid Bio}

Post by Sir Sephiroth Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 am

Name: Nor-El

Username: Sephiroth
Race: Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid

Job class: Mystic Swordsman
Weaknesses: My weaknesses are. On the first and last day of each month I am vulnerable to any and every attack can do much harm (depending on my armor)

Skills: Elemental Maneuver

Appears Age: 21

Actual Age: 2,392

Appearance: Nor-El’s appearance physical wise is unknown. He wears a mask to hide his face, which you’ll find out why that is in the history. But his clothing is like Cecil’s Paladin uniform. His sword is the same length as Sephiroth’s.

Personality: Nor-El’s personality is that of being calm at all times. But you don’t want to make him too angry due to his Werewolf half being easy to anger and having much strength.

History: Nor-El’s mother was one of the last remaining immortals, which could be changed to either vampire or werewolf. His mother had fallen in love with a philosopher and had married. But his mother had a curse of being the most beautiful in the region. Both the king of Vampire’s and king of Werewolf’s had taken a fancy in her, they both knew that they could make her theirs for all eternity by biting her. Nor-El’s mother An-El was nine months pregnant with him, when finally Shu the King of Vampire’s came to her one night and bit her. He had left her there so that she could change, but the change was slow. As she had began to change, Michael King of the Werewolf’s came in and became enraged when he saw the Vampire bite are her neck and quickly bit and scratched her to rid her body of the venom. Once he had done that she went into labor, it was time for her son to come forth. Michael left quick as the nurse came in and shouted. An-El was on the verge of death when she asked the nurse, “save my child. Do not tell him his really name; tell him his name is Nor-El. Once he comes to know his name his true power will be released.” And with that she took her last breath and took the eternal slumber. The nurse took Nor-El and looked into his eyes and they were bluish silver. But his face though handsome due to having both vampire and werewolf qualities. His face had the scars that would forever remind him of his mother.

Last edited by Kuja on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name Changed)
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Nor-El {Hybrid Bio} Empty Re: Nor-El {Hybrid Bio}

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Accepted, changed name and moved

EDIT*
Now you may RP, but first you may want to check out the Shops of the Eternal Quest RP, to boost your characters stats. But remember to buy you must get gil Very Happy.

Now, go forth and enter the world of the Eternal Quest. Remember, the more you post, the stronger youll get Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Sephiroth Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Haha this is friggin' sweet. Hm but what to buy first.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum