The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Legend of zelda - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLegend of zelda - Page 2 I_voting_barLegend of zelda - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Legend of zelda - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLegend of zelda - Page 2 I_voting_barLegend of zelda - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Legend of zelda

+3
Firefox
Captain Jack
Link
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legend of zelda - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of zelda

Post by Godspeed Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

I remember spending countless hours when I was younger playing through Ocarina Of Time. It is an amazing game, I played for at least 10 hours a day for weeks.
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Legend of zelda - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of zelda

Post by Captain Jack Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I grew up playing Legend of Zelda. One thing I loved the most about the game was the Chain Chomps and how they were pets. Also I Love the music
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: