The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} I_vote_lcapThe Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} I_voting_barThe Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} I_vote_lcapThe Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} I_voting_barThe Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon}

3 posters

Go down

The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} Empty The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon}

Post by Mistdrake Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 am

Jonathon stood at the edge of the massive expanse of sand. It seemed to, and most likely did, go on for miles. Something was calling him here though. Something in that dessert would explain why he could light himself at fire, usually, at will. After the amount of times he unintentionally burst into flames, he had to do this. He had to find out why he did this. He took a deep breath, psyching himself up. "Ok then. Here goes something." He said to himself as he began to walk into the sand.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} Empty Re: The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon}

Post by Captain Jack Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Leon stood in the middle of the oasis, dumping sand from his boots. "I hate sand its almost as bad as snow, the shit gets everywhere." He said as he removed a map an d compass from his pack. "These ruins better yeild some teasasure ,hell they better exist" he said as he examimed the map. With a sigh he folded the map up, filled his water skin and left the oasis heading east
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon} Empty Re: The Search for Truth(open){Jonathon}

Post by Mistdrake Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Jonathon kept walking. The heat wasn't getting to him. It made sense, there was actual fire inside of him to begin with, it kept him at a decent temperature. He carried on walking, looking for whatever he was looking for. He was hoping something would become visible on the horizon somewhere. He saw the figure first. Not knowing whether to trust whoever it was or not, he cautiously reached towards his revovler. "Hey! Who goes there!" He called out, walking towards the stranger.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Codylycan Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

"Kweh..." cooed the brown chocobo. It had been hours since Lucas had set off from his homeland, and the poor bird was exhausted. He patted his fathers mount on the beak and slowed her run down to a trot. "Sorry to push you so hard, Bella. But you know how bad the desert can get if we don't make it out by nightfall." The lalafell pushed back his makeshift hood and wiped the beading sweat from his brow. The sun was still high in the sky, showing Lucas he still had several hours left till sundown. But it was still a good practice to find a safe place before nightfall.

As Lucas passed over another large dune head, he could make out two small specks in the distance. It was too far for him to make out any forms, but he didn't want to chance running into anything nasty. The boy shivered at the thought of an Antlion lying in wait.

"Kweh!!" the bird called again, this time ten times louder than before. Lucas cringed as the sound echoed over the vast desert. "Bella! SHHH! Blast it all bird, if something were to hear us we wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight." Lucas instinctively reached down to the side of his saddle, clutching at the maple quarterstaff.
Codylycan
Codylycan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Sweat beaded heavy on his face, his breathing was shallow. "Shit," He said as he fell yet again. "I wont let this Desert defeat me." he laughed a wicked laugh as he stood up. "I have to find somewhere to rest while the suns so high." And then from the next dune he heard the words " Hey, who goes there." Leons eyes grew wide, he recognized that voice. "Jonathon!" he yelled before collapsing.

(Ooc Gunna be in and out alot til after christmas feel free to thread around me.)
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Jonathon heard the response. "Leon?' He asked himself, going over the next dune. "LEON!" Jonathon said, running down the hill and lifting him up. "That's not good." He said, noticing that the pirate was unconcious. "You're going to owe me for this captain." Jonathon said, throwing the man's arms over his shoulder and grabbing a good hold of them. Jonathon began to drag the unconcious man through the dessert. "Gee captain. You're kind of heavy."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Codylycan Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:20 pm

He watched as the first figure dropped... and the other heaved the body over it's shoulder. Something was wrong, obviously. Maybe it was a couple of travelers trying to traverse the desert without any knowledge of the land. That, in itself, was dangerous. Or... there could have been some kind of brawl between the two, bad blood perhaps. Lucas bit his lower lip in frustration, what was he suppose to do?

Bella made uneasy movements, flapping her tail feathers in annoyance. "Kweh! Krewww..." the bird grumbled softly, jerking the riding ropes back and forth.

"Fine..." the lalafell said at last. "But if this turns bad, I'm blaming you."

Kicking his small feet, he directed the chocobo forward. It took only a couple of minutes, but soon the two figures became clearer. Two males, it appeared to be. "Ooooohy!" Lucas called from afar, waving one arm up in the air. "Is everything alright?"
Codylycan
Codylycan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum