The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Fireworks Machine I_vote_lcapFireworks Machine I_voting_barFireworks Machine I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Fireworks Machine I_vote_lcapFireworks Machine I_voting_barFireworks Machine I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Fireworks Machine

Go down

Fireworks Machine Empty Fireworks Machine

Post by Atnem Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

So, this is my next project, but on a much larger scale.

Fireworks Machine

I'm going to try to build several, and wire them all to just a couple of switches, maybe with a slight delay between launches, and at different heights. I'll probably blow up a lot of stuff trying to get this to work right.
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy

Registration date : 2010-01-22

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Atnem-11428

Back to top Go down

Fireworks Machine Empty Re: Fireworks Machine

Post by Atnem Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Can you guess how my first attempt went?

Fireworks Machine 2011-011

Actually, it worked pretty well for a few shots. Then my computer lagged, and I accidentally placed too much tnt in one spot. So much tnt lags my computer big time, and I can't watch the fireworks anyway, so I think I'll stick with only one launcher and call this project done.
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy

Registration date : 2010-01-22

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Atnem-11428

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum