The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Super smash series I_vote_lcapSuper smash series I_voting_barSuper smash series I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Super smash series I_vote_lcapSuper smash series I_voting_barSuper smash series I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Super smash series

5 posters

Go down

Super smash series Empty Super smash series

Post by pizza Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Do you own any of them? If you do list them Smile I do have melee, and my favorite character is Fox. If you know how to use him hes pretty good Very Happy
pizza
pizza

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Super smash series Empty Re: Super smash series

Post by Atnem Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm

I have all three. Haven't played any of them in a while though. I never really got into the original one. In melee I usually played Young Link. On Brawl I like to mix it up and play every character a little bit. Wolf, Dedede and Lucas are my favorites, though.
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy

Registration date : 2010-01-22

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Atnem-11428

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:17 am

I own all three, I like Brawl the most though because the control scheme actualy gives me a chance to beat by friends because I suck at most games lol.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am

I also own all three, but my favorite would have to be Brawl. And I'm not sure who my favorite character is but I use Samus a lot on all three.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 am

I own all three, but my favorite would would probably be have to be Brawl. My favorite character is Kirby on all of them, mainly because I like spamming his hammer and smash thingy.
Midnight
Midnight

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down