The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Ryoko Vs. Ifrit I_vote_lcapRyoko Vs. Ifrit I_voting_barRyoko Vs. Ifrit I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Ryoko Vs. Ifrit I_vote_lcapRyoko Vs. Ifrit I_voting_barRyoko Vs. Ifrit I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Ryoko Vs. Ifrit

2 posters

Go down

Ryoko Vs. Ifrit Empty Ryoko Vs. Ifrit

Post by Captain Jack Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am

Ifrit the god of fire stands waiting as his opponent enters the battle field. The smell of sulfur wafting through the air. He could feel the intense heat of the volcano behind him. "Come forward and claim my power." Said Ifrit as his body ignited in flames.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Ryoko Vs. Ifrit Empty Re: Ryoko Vs. Ifrit

Post by Juss Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 am

''My old friend!'' A voice as powerful as Ifrit's sounded throughout the tired, yet burning halls of Ifrit's palace which was also known as the gateway to death. Or to be exact, it was more like a cave inside of a mountain which contained dozens of volcano's. And behind the throne of Ifrit's, there was a door for which the palace was also known as the gateway to death. The door, it was one of the few ways to hell. But today, Ryoko's objective was not the way behind Ifrit, but the way of Ifrit's itself.

'' You haven't changed at all!'' Ryoko muttered and raised his look to the huge beast made from molten lava and the burning flesh of summons. In the veins of Ifrit flowed the blood of eternals itself and his power, it was known in every corner of the world.

'' But I'm sorry to admit that I am here to gain your power! This time ... I'm going to be the master!'' Ryoko shouted and unseated his blade. But his voice, it was like he had known Ifrit for a while.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 am

"Fool," roared Ifrit as he unleased a barrage of Firaga spells at the ninja. "I told you if you ever returned to this place i would kill you." Said Ifrit as the lava behind him began to rise and bubble. The heat intensifying ten fold.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:30 am

Ryoko's body, in a mere instant, he felt how it was getting exhausted due to the massive heat. And then those firaga's. Each of them as powerful as a single firaga should be, but there were more than 3 of those.

'' Amazing ...'' Ryoko muttered while using his greatest tool, flash-step, to avoid those firaga's. But even if he was a master in terms of dodging, the overall heat combined with the heat caused by firaga was harsh against him. First three were piece of cakes, the fourth one burned his skin a bit and fifth. It was a damn close one.

'' Don't be so harsh!'' Ryoko shouted and flashed to mid-air behind Ifrit, just close enough to barely scratch his enemy.

'' Killing me won't be easy you know!'' Ryoko muttered with ironic voice and in the same time swung his sword. But the next moment he was in front of Ifrit and his blade was going to cut the throat of Ifrit.

'' Flash step in air. Something that you haven't seen before eh?'' Ryoko shouted while his blade was going to pierce trough his enemies skin. But to be honest, Ryoko was just bluffing. He was only able to flash down to the ground from air, and from ground back to air.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:39 am

Ifrit began to grow tired of the Commentary that his opponent was giving. The lava behind Ifrit Continued rising at an alarming rate. Engulfing the Battle field. Ifrit unleashed another series of Firaga Spells. Then sank down into the lava. Ifrit began Laughing as he entered the lava. Soon it would be all over.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:46 am

His enemy, moving in to the hot lava. That was something that Ryoko had been afraid of from the beginning.

'' If he enters it, it's over for me ...'' Ryoko told to himself and charged towards Ifrit. He jumped from rocks to rocks to avoid touching the lava and in a mere second was almost ready to slash at his enemy.

'' Geist!'' He muttered and from the same hot and deadly source of heat, bones and zombies, covered with lava came out.

'' Hold him still!'' Ryoko shouted with powerful, almost deafening voice and readied his blade. In the same time, dozens of skeletons were going to hold Ifrit still.

'' Goodbye!'' Ryoko shouted and jumped at his target. The swinging blade was going to cut trough the neck to ifrit, the god of fire and lava.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 am

"You have bested me at last Ryoko." Said Ifrit as he began to fade. "The power of flames is yours to command. Use my strength wisely."
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content