The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Was it what you expected? I_vote_lcapWas it what you expected? I_voting_barWas it what you expected? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Was it what you expected? I_vote_lcapWas it what you expected? I_voting_barWas it what you expected? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Was it what you expected?

2 posters

Go down

Was it what you expected? Empty Was it what you expected?

Post by Captain Jack Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 am

Is FFVII:CC What you had expected? The Graphics were wonderful but in my opinion it was to short and easy.

What do you guys think?
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Was it what you expected? Empty Re: Was it what you expected?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am

I agree, i mean it was cool to play through the story leading up to FFVII, but i mean, this was too short.. and they could of went with a different battle system. I think they should of added more to it, and made it more like Final fantasy..

In my opinion, FFVII:CC gets a 7/10

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I loved this game, I don't think the main story line it self was meant to be long seeing how there's a LOT of extra missions to do. It gives you quite a few more hours of game play if you beat everything. The graphics were amazing the voices were great. The music, omg, don't get me started there, one of the best sound tracks I've ever heard!. The game was a bit ease but I say that any RPG is easy if one's at a good level. =)
Link
Link

Number of posts : 479
Usertitle : c o u r a g e ;
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Link is right. Crisis Core definatly had the best sound tracks out of them all, my two favorites are "The Worlds Enemy" and "On the Verge of the Assault"

There was good voice acting, but i personally think Dissida has it better. The Cutscenes were very epic.
The battle system failed though ><'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum