The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
RP Arena Rules I_vote_lcapRP Arena Rules I_voting_barRP Arena Rules I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

RP Arena Rules

Go down

RP Arena Rules Empty RP Arena Rules

Post by Tidus Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 am

General Rules:

1) No God-Modding :
God-modding is controlling other people characters without the permission of character owner. For ex. my character is named Harry and Chris'es char is named Rob. And then I post: ''Harry wiped out Chris'es head''. Well if I don't have permission from Chris to do it, it is god-modding. The trick is that you have to let the end of your attack open ... for ex. ''Harry swung his sword towards Chris neck.'' And after that Chris answers with this post:'' The sword cut Chris'es head.'' That's how it should be done in case where you don't have the permission from character owner Wink

2) No Power-playing :
Amount of power playing depends on RP and RPB-s. Some allow more, some not at all. Power playing is making your character too powerful or even immortal. For ex. when you are a true god in terms of sword art, you probably will be very bad at magic or archery but if one is all mighty in all of those categories, he is power-playing. ( This depends on RP, but most of the time try to follow rules of physics).

3) No Spamming or flaming :
Without spamming and flaming the RP-s will have better atmosphere and are more enjoyable. ( Double Posting is allowed in case if your last post is over 1000 words due to words limit).

4) Keep OOC in IC low:
While it is acceptable to post Out-of-character content (OOC for short, this is basically when YOU are talking to members instead of the character) in an RP itself, keeping the amount low is necessary. After all there are or should be OOC threads for every quality RP. Posting a lot of OOC stuff makes the RP harder to read and may annoy others.

5) To take part of battles in RP Arena, you must have an approved character under RPB characters subforum or you have to create a character to the discussion/challenge thread if allowed by the Game Master.

Last edited by Juss on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change this as it was in conflict with copyright rules!)
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum