Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
Aphrodine

Top posting users this week

Project X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project X

Post by Xeon on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:39 pm

OOC: This is where it begins and also will someone join me in the training room for a little training.

Logan awoke in a cell chained to the wall, he groaned as he moved his head and hands trying to break free. As he did so a heavily armed guard strolled up to the door of the cell and looked in. The guard took one look at Logan and spoke into his radio letting his superiors know that there test subject was finally awake.

Logan looked around the cell and saw that there were multiple cameras rigged around the cell to obviously monitor him for some reason.

Logan looked back to the lit entrance as three figures appeared in the doorway, two were the same as the guard who had summoned them to his cell. The other appeared to be some kind of scientist holding a rather large bag and a clipboard.

“Time for your daily tests, Mr.... Whats your name hmmm, Mutant?” The scientist spoke down his long nose at the chained up figure of Logan. Logan just hung there watching as the two guards stepped towards Logan and grabbed him to hold him still, whilst the scientist took a large scalpel from the bag he had been carrying.
Once he had drawn it from the bag he proceeded to make a series of deep cuts on Logans chest and watched as they healed almost instantly.
“Impressive, Mutant even after the operation your powers seem to be stronger than ever” The scientist explained to Logan.

Logans head became heavy as he had a flashback to a brightly lit room where he lay on a table and having some form of metal combined to his bones, bone by bone. His flashback then changed to him lying in a tank of some kind of liquid. It went fuzzy from then on until he saw himself rise out of the water swinging his.... CLAWS! about?

“What did you bastards do to me?” Logan asked with a growl into the scientists ear.
“We simply offered you a new life, Mutant” the scientist replied with a snigger.
“The names Logan asshole” Logan growled as he felt his adrenaline start to pump round his body as he tensed his muscles he felt the metal bindings holding him to the wall start to bend as he finally released one arm he swung his fist upwards into the chin of one of the guards knocking him out cold and to the cold stone floor beneath him.

“Call for backup” The scientist yelled as the other guard doubled back on him self and run out of the room. Leaving him and Logan in the room “Lets be reasonable now Logan”.

Logan wasn't listening as he ripped the last bindings from the wall and freed himself.

Logan sat bolt upright as he awoke covered in sweat and also lying on the floor next to his bed.
“Shit that same dream for the twelfth night in a row” Logan muttered to himself as he looked at the clock on his bedside table and then to the window and he realized he was late for his booked training session.

Logan pulled on his clothes and sprinted down the corridor and towards the stairs which took him down to the lower restricted levels of the institute, only him, Proff. Xavier and the original X-men where allowed down on those levels apart from when training sessions are taking place.

Logan ran upto the big silver door and pushed his thumb onto the scanner and the machine began to whir until there was a flash of light and the door withdrew upwards revealing the control room of the training room.

Logan walked up to the main console where he saw “Welcome Mr. Logan” on the screen. He tapped in a few numbers and set the duration of the training and then pressed the on screen button to unlock the door to the room, once inside the room he yelled start and the training room lit up with a series of blue lights flashed as the computers configured themselves to the harsh training session Logan had planned for himself.

The room went dark and then one light lit the centre of the room from where you could see dark shadowy figures darting in and out of the light in a split second period.

“Let's get this started” Logan growled as his claws burst forth from his hands, Logan flexed his arms above his head and itched his head gently with one of his claws.

“Who's first” Logan asked to noone in particular as a figure snuck up behind Logan who was supposedly caught unaware by it. “Thought that would work,hmmm?” Logan said as he swung his claws backwards and upwards through the torso of the figure behind him.
As another darted forward with outstretched hands if they could be called that Logan swung his knee upwards into the chin of the figure feeling the crunch of virtual bone breaking Logan let out a satisfied grunt.

“Where are you guys then?” Logan asked whilst he expected someone to appear.
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Project X

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 pm

A figure rushed headfirst at Logan as a movemwent happened behind logan and by his right side too as they all stopped and turned on each other Fayd entered the field and took them down with his katanas "Hey Chromedome, how you feeling?" Long had Fayd and Logan competed against each other

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Logan looked round to the figure just entering the room as the figure he was fighting with froze during the door being opened. "Hey, I'm fine, you wanna get a beer once this is done?" Logan asked with a look of sudden ferocity in his eyes as he sliced a figure clean in two, leaving his claws streaked with virtual blood, Logan looked satisfied and turned to face Fayd "you wanna make this a challenge" "See who can take down the most of these bastards and the loser buys the beers, sound like a challenge to you?" Logan asked trying to get out of paying for the beers for he knew though Fayd was a skilled fighter he didnt have as much battle hardening experience against the modern foe who adapted themselves to combine your deepest fear and immense brute stregth to become your worst nightmare.

Logan suddenly dropped to a crouch and swang his arms and claws round in a semi circle and the sudden thump of ,one... two... three... four... five bodies hit the floor. "You gonna make a start or what then" Logan asked with a smirk on his face, "Thats five points to me already" Logan put a false smile on his face and then turned to the two figures in front of him and smashed their heads together with enough force to knock them out for days. "Seven points now, Hehehe" For once Logan let out a laugh and continued on with the onslaught of foes.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Fayd laughed "Seven huh?" He looked around the room as seven more figures rose around him, He closed his eyes and they ran to surround him and stopped in their tracks, He quickly opened his eyes and dispatched of them then cut the head off one that was sneaking up on logan "I got Eight" there was no way he would let Logan get away with not paying for the beers

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Logan didnt like the idea of losing to Fayd so he went on an adrenaline fueled rampage and took down what he counted and 150 men. Logan was wounded but nothing that his regenerative powers couldnt handle, he looked at his claws covered in virtual blood and sighed with relief "Thats 157 now Fayd and there is thirty seconds of this training program left, my rampage took the best part of five minutes so... You owe me a beer" Logan smirked at Fayd with a look of sadness on his face as he tried to stall Fayd from attacking anymore.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm

As the alarm for the end of session went Fayd kicked dust from the floor "Dammit, looks like i will have to buy you that eround after all" He sheathed his katanas and placed them on the table nearby "Heal up, scrub up and well go i will be waiting" He left the room and entered the showers. When he had got changed he headed down to the garage and sat on top of his motorcycle, which sat next to Logans, his of course was better due to thepaint job, Everything else was the same, He had an Ace of Spades on his, Logans well it was hard to tell

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Logan didnt need a shower as that training was to easy for him really. He just went into the showers and filled his hands with water and chucked it over his face clearing the dirt away.

Logan ran into the garage and jumped onto his trusty old motorcycle he had 'borrowed' from Scott, "Lets go then Fayd" Logan laughed for the second time that day, as he sped off into the fading light.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Fayds engine roared into life as Logan once again 'borrowed' scotts bike instead of using his own. "Well Logan" He said as he came up beside him "Which pub?" The wind whipped Fayds long hair out of his face as he travelled, throwing it up behind him like a Cape. His Katanas wouldve been mounted on his back if they werent going out to the pub but on a mission instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Stephen was sat in Professor Xavier's lecture, listening to the elderly disabled man talking about mutations in genetic structure giving the children in the room the powers they have. Stephen was enjoying the Lecture so much his eyes were closed and he was rapidly falling to sleep. "Wake up Mr Hownam" the professor's voice rang out in Stephen's head, causing the youngster to jerk to life, the entire class giggled at this and Stephen wasn't happy about it. "I thought i told you to stay out of my head" Stephen announced, anger in his voice "As i told you to stay awak in my lectures, you broke your promise, i break mine" Stephen stood up and walked out of the room as the professor spoke.

he strode down the corridor, walking past various other Students, Stephen headed out to the grounds, and climbed a rather large oak tree, Extremely easy when you have large adamantium Claws protruding from your knuckles.
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:00 pm

"Just follow me" Logan shouted over the roar of the bikes as he sped of down and old road towards a small town. "This place does the best food aswell as the best beer, so trust me it'll be worthwhile." Logan added as he sped off towards the parking lot of the pub.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Fayd sped up to keep neck and neck with logan every step of the way. As logan pointed out that the food and drink at this place was great. Fayds stomach rumbled almost as loud as his engine as he increased speed to get into the car park. He broe rapidly and stopped just short of logan and his bike. Stepping off it he laughed and said "Well, lets go im hungry"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:33 pm

"Well i'll have a large whiskey, a pint of beer and a cheeseburger and fries with extra salad, I'm going on a bit of a diet" Logan laughed sheepishly patting his stomach. "I'll go find us a table.
Logan skuled off out of sight from Fayd and found his usual table deserted as always. "Hey Logan" the bartender called over smiling.
"Hey Trish, hows little Josh doing?" Logan asked for the first time in ages.
"He's fine now he's gotten control of his powers" Trish replied after thinking for a second or two.
"Maybe me and my frien Fayd should take him to see Xavier sometime, Xavier could help Josh increase his potential and also get a free college education out of when he reach's the age."
"That sounds good to me" Trish laughed and turned to a customer "I'll go get him later" Trish called over her shoulder whilst she poured a frosty glass of corona.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:47 pm

"Barkeep, i need a large whiskey, a pint of your best beer, a WKD blue for drinks, a cheeseburger and fries with extra salad and a menu please" He asked, he was given a tray with his orders and a menu, he walked over to logans table and placed the drink and food down and started drinking his WKD while reading the menu "i think ill get the lasagna" he said as he stood and walked over to the bar, he placed his order and paid for them. As he turned a group of drunks walked in Fayd turned and walked to the table quickly, he put down his food and said to logan "Eyes open Chromedome" He said sitting down

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Logan saw there where five men and one women who seemed to be leading the men, they where all rowdy and making noise as they stumbled upto the bar and started to harass Trish about not serving them as they where to drunk already. The women swung for Trish with a small pocket knife and Logan jumped up and in front of the blade taking the blow to his chest leaving a long slash through his shirt, Logan looked down at the blood and growled "Thats my best shirt,Bitch" Logan grabbed the womens hand and twisted her wrist sharply till it snapped. "You guys wanna start?" Logan asked drawing his claws. "Hmmm, well do you?" Logan asked as one man picked up a stool and threw it at him, Logan cut through it with ease, and said "Guys lets take this outside shall we" Logan suddenly got hit over the head by a bottle and looked round to see one of the men cowering as Logan turned with the glass still embedded in his head."What ya doin punk?"Logan growled as he picked the man up by his jacket and threw him through the window, seeing that Logan was a mutant they all followed after their fallen comrade and the women stood staring holding her broken wrist. "Boooo" Logan shouted as he jumped towards her. The women turned on the spot and turned and ran out of the door. "This bars for mutants only" Logan growled after the running figures.
"Trish you ok?" Logan asked
"I'm fine, but what about the windows and the stool?" Trish asked angrily
"I'll work it off here like I normally do." Logan laughed.
"Ohhh Thankyou Logan, Look your bleeding, Let me take a look" Trish said suddenly changing to a saddned mood.
"You know my wounds heal themselves."Logan looked at her with a smirk "Thanks for the offer"
Logan walked over to his table and sat down, he picked up his burger and ate the thing in two bites washing it down with the whiskey and sat munching on the fries, whilst taking swigs of his beer.

"So whadda ya think of us taking Xavier a new recruit tonight Fayd?" Logan asked with a sudden serious look.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:27 am

Sat in the Tree Stephen was bored, he was looking over the grounds of the exavier intitute "what the hell is goin on here" Stephen muttered to himself, hoping nobody could hear "you are in ze Xavier intitue for exceptional children" a foreing voice came from behind him "kurt" Stephen muttered. Stephen stood up on the branch and looked right, Nightcrawler was hanging upside down from his tail on a branch above "Back of nightcrawler" stephen announced before his claws sprung from his left hand "and i wont be forced to slice you and dice you" Stephen added before he slammed his claws into the tree and used them to balence himself as he slid down it.

Landing gracefully on the floor Stephen strode towards the building, namely the car park, thats where he left his 350Z. "Stephen go to the local mutant bar, Logan has caused a bit of trouble" Xavier's voice rang out "Not Surprising, i was heading there anyway" Stephen muttered, knowing Xavier was listening. Stephen arrived in the car park, got his key and climbed into his car. he turned on the engine and headed to the bar. Driving above the speed limit the whole way.

Upon arrival in the bar he noticed the smashed window. he walked towards the Exit shaking his head, he walked through the door and noticed a couple of mutants turning to face him "What are you doing here kid" an ugly man who smelt like a brewery asked. Stephen looked at the man "I'm here to have a drink" Stephen replied "Is that illegal" stephen added turning his head to the man. The man seemed pissed off at stephen's statement and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck "you little punk" Stephen smiled at this as his claws sprung from his knuckles "you wanna take this outside?" Stephen asked, a sense of anger in his voice.

(OOC: time for somebody to step in and say hi to my character you two)
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:57 pm

"Hey Stephen what are you doing?, He's the owners father, put him down and back away" Logan growled as he saw Stephens claws become visible.
Trish stood there watching and gasped as she watched her father being threatened by the new comer to the bar.

"Get yo ass over here Stephen" Logan yelled as he went to sit back down at his table with Fayd.
"Yo Trish when you gonna get Josh, cus im leaving in an hour?" Logan asked Trish.
"His dads dropping him off here in an half an hour." Trish replied casually.

Logan waited for Stephen to join as he ordered his round of drinks and got Stephen a double vodka on the rocks.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:56 pm

stephen's claws slowly slid back into his knuckles Emphasizing his rage "Lucky break, hey old man" he muttered just loud enough for the man to hear. Stephen then spun around and strode over to the table where Fayd and Logan sat. "boy's" he muttered as he sat down and grabbed his drink, taking a sip of it "Gotta love this substance" Stephen announced as he took another Sip "But Seriously, Logan, order something with balls next time" Stephen announced in a mocking/joking tone.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:09 pm

"Hey Stevie how you doing?" Fayd said as he finished his drin and ordered another one. As his drink came to the table he started eating his lasagne. He waited for logan to sit down. As he did so stephen came and joined them. "How are you?" He said to stephen as he commented on logans choice of drink. He looked over to logan and said "So this kid were taing back with us i have three questions. number one, Whats his name? number 2 what can he do? and finally number three Whose bie is he sharing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Stephen looked at Fayd and smiled "I'm good, and as for the kid i think it would be safer for him to ride back with me, considering my vehicle has 4 wheels and won't tople over if a big enough breeze picks up" Stephen announced, one of his old friends, from before his Xavier institute life began, died on a motor cycle so he refuses to use them.

Stephen finished his drink and summoned over a waitress "can i get a pint of Fosters and also a half pound cheese burger and chips Please" Stephen announced to her "Sure thing" She replied as she headed over to the bar and pouredd his drink Stephen looked at logan "I gotta take it easy I'm driving" he joked, knowing that both himself and Logan weren't effected by alcohol due to their extreme regeneration.

the waitress brought over the drink and the meal and Stephen payed her. he then dug in, demolishing his burger pritty fast, just 4 bites and it was gone. then he got to work on the fries, munching, throwing in the occasional swig of beer to wash them down.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 am

"Yeah his names Josh, I dont know his power yet thats why were meeting him here so we have plenty of people to help restrain him if need be and also as Stephen said its safer not to risk killing him before Xavier can test his abilities.

"Can I get a bottle of tequila over here Trish" Logan yelled over to her from where he sat.
"Sure thing Logan" Trish smiled as she brought the bottle over to him "Josh should be here in the next few minutes" Trish added as she walked over to another table and started to clean up.

"Well I'll be back in a minute, I need to take a piss, call me if Josh shows up" Logan told the two guys as he left to use the toilet.
As Logan walked in the door he saw two men beating another man to the ground and Logan wouldnt let this happen even if the man did deserve it. "Alright guys what ya doin'?" Loga n said as he swung his fist into the guy on the left of him knocking him into a cubicle and smashing his head on the toilet. The other guy stopped beating the guy on the floor and drew a gun from his jacket pocket. "Back off Asshole, Or I will shoot" The guy said nervously. Logan just laughed and stepped closer to him, the gun suddenly went off into Logans chest and Logan winced as the bullet lodged itself inside his ribcage but it didnt stop him. Logan then drew his claws and sliced the gun in half and pinned the guy up against the wall using the knife Logan had in his pocket. "Hows that asshole's Logan said after spitting on both the guys who had been beating the now unconscious man on the floor.

Logan picked him up and carried him to the bar and asked Trish to call an ambulance and the police to come pick up the two guys in the bathroom.

Logan went and sat back down and took a swig from the bottle of tequila and sighed as he saw a young boy walk in with a bag slung across his left shoulder. Logan knew this must of been Trish's son as Trish leapt over the counter of the bar and went over to bring him to see Logan, Fayd and Stephen.

Logan said hi to Josh and explained that they would like to take him to a school for "gifted people" and that he would like to see the powers he had been blessed with.
So Josh took a small knife from his pocket and began concentrating on the 9inch long 3inch thick blade and Logan watched in amazement as the blade began to duplicate itself, each copy a perfect solid form of the real thing. Logan went to stop Josh but he wasnt finished he then took two of the blades and stabbed himself and withdrew the blades as quickly as they went in and within seconds the wounds had started to heal. "Thats just two of my five powers" Josh said nervously as he picked up the knives and put them in his bag.
"Woah thats some serious , Scuse my French, some serious shit you got there Josh, I'm sure Xavier will be able to help you concentrate on becoming stronger.
"Would you like that Josh?"
"Yeah sounds cool when can I got mom" Josh asked looking round to Trish.
"You can go tonight and I will bring your clothes and that tommorow morning, Ok Honey?"
"So Josh who do you wanna go with to Xaviers place? Me on my bike, Fayd on his or Stephen in his 350z?"
"Can I come with you Logan?"
"Sure kid, come on I'm going now so lets get going before the police show up" Logan said bye to the others and left with the bottle of tequila in Josh's bag "Seeya later Trish" Logan said as he kissed her on the cheek and walked out the door with Josh following behind him. "So you have hyper regneration then?" Logan laughed "Well so do I kid so thats just one thing we got in common" Logan said as he sat down on his bike and started the engine. "Climb on then" Logan said as he took Josh's bag and slung it over his back.
Josh climbed on and Logan took off at break neck speed with the aid of the turbo Scott had installed on the bike before Logan 'borrowed' it.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 am

"Ste? You ready to go?" He said finishing his drink "Fancy a warm-up in the training room?" He stood and went to the door and mounted his motorcycle. He waited long enough to light up a cigarette then set off thundering away from the pub and towards the institute. He could see the tire trail from Logans cycle, meaning he had found Scotts boost button. Fayd laughed as he carried on along the roads. He saw a few minor disturbances but the police were attending so Fayd didnt stop to help. He reached the gates of the institute and in his mind a female voice whispered "Fayd" He nearly crashed out of the shock. he stopped the cycle and looked around trying to locate the source of the disturbing noise.

finding no source he revved off towards the garage. He stopped the cycle and placed the keys on his hook. Logans cycle was already parked up so He walked away. the garage door slowly closed. he was walking through the corridors. "Fayd, Dont you remember me?" the voice rang out again. Fayd swung round and knocked a teenager to the floor "Sorry, i thought i heard something" He went to his room. He lay on the bed and closed his eyes and fell asleep immmediatly his dreams were blurred and confusing and he kept hearing the voice calling his name his eyes snapped open and he whispered "Alice" He stood and headed to Xaviers office so he can ask about the dreams and memories he couldnt recall

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:13 pm

"Professor this is Josh a son of a friend and I brought him here for he has some extraordinary powers" Logan said as he opened the door for Josh and him too enter.
"What are your powers young man" Xavier said as he rolled out from behind his desk and came to roll upto a place directly in front of Josh.
"Josh doesnt speak much but his powers include being able to clone objects, hyper regeneration and three other unclassified abilities" Logan butted in.
"Well I will have Jean run some tests on him if its ok?" Professor X replied.
"Jean when you have a minute can you come to my office please?" Professor X asked over his telepathic powers.

By the way Logan you have a mission waiting for you, you will need to take someone with you as Sabretooth and Toad are robbing a bank and they have some top secret anti mutant weaponry in their hands.
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Stephen strode out to his car after picking up the bill, "Why is it always me" Stephen muttered as he left and climbed into his car. he started the engine and headed back to the Institute.his car was traveling faster than the speed limit, he didn't care.

After a while Stephen pulled into the institute and drove over to park his car in the usual slot. Stephen pulled the handbreak and climbed out of the car. he walked to his room and lay down.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum