The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Member Incentive's Program I_vote_lcapMember Incentive's Program I_voting_barMember Incentive's Program I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Member Incentive's Program I_vote_lcapMember Incentive's Program I_voting_barMember Incentive's Program I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Member Incentive's Program

Go down

Member Incentive's Program Empty Member Incentive's Program

Post by Captain Jack Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 am

Ok So The FFR Site admins have been planning a awards system for members who do certain things, These things are currently: Bringing new members to the forum, And Donating

These are the incentives that are Guaranteed. If the criteria is met.

New Member Incentives program

If you manage to drag one of your friends to the forums, and they mention it. You shall recieve:

100 points and 3rep points.

If the member remains active Both the new member and the recruiter. Shall Receive:

100 additional points.

Donation Incentive Program

Ok because the Donation program is a monetary value. we felt like we should do something Very Special for those who donate.

Any member who donates shall be:

Inducted into the HAll of fame.

Given a special Rank Title.

and depending on the denomination or the donation:

Point ranging from 400-20,000 points

And

Rep points Ranging from 15-200 points.

For bout a $20/15 € dollar donation that can buy us our own Domain name for a year.

So even one dollar helps.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down