The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) I_vote_lcapCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) I_voting_barCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) I_vote_lcapCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) I_voting_barCrimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) Empty Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

this RP is going to use the idea of FF Tactics advanced but will be varied, i have put it in their worlds as the general idea is stolen from SE. not based on tactical moves, i only took the world, and race based classes from tactics advanced.

Sitting alone in your room bored, you choose to sign up to an online RPG game that your friend showed you called crimson sun. it is a game based in the world of Ivalice, and is a world of magic, airships and battling monsters. the world of Ivalice is much like our own, with Cities, villages, towns, different nations and a large Crimson coloured sun, instead of the yellow sun of our world. you fill in some general information about yourself including your Name, age, appearence and gender, all of these fields were simple to fill in, but then you see a couple of fields that were dependant on others.

the main fields that depended on others were Race and class. two races relied on gender.

Males were able to select the lizard like race of the Bangaa, and only females were able to select the rabbit like race of the Vierra. The other races that weren't varied by gender were Nu Mou a dog like race, Moogles an intelligent race who look like a cross breed of Moles and bats. and then Humes which were regular humans.

as for classes the lists would always chang edepending on your race.
The Vierra:
Archer: ranged fighters who use bows as their primary weapons, with hightened accuracy, the can hit an apple from great distance able to defend themselves at close range.

Sniper: ranged fighters who use main primary weapons are rifles, accurate over greater distances than the archer, less able to fight in close Quaters.

Summoner: a magic user who can summon great and powerful espers to attack their foes, physically weak, they aren't useful at close range

elementalist: people who cast magice to deal damage and change the status of their enemies, blinding, putting to sleep, slowing enemies down, they do it all, their primary weapon tends to be a thin saber like weapon.

The Bangaa:
white monk: able to heal themselves via the chakra ability and use offensive skills, these are impressive adversaries, their primary weapons tend to be claws, or their bare hands, utterly useless at long range.

Dragoon: primarily use Spears as their weapons, they can jump great hights and distances and are physically strong, able to breath Fire and ice this class is good at both short and medium range, but doesn't excell in either.

Defender: Physically strong but slow, this class tends to use great swords as their main weapon, dealing massive damage this class is debatably the best in short range combat.

Bishop: Skill in healing, aiding and offensive magic, Bishops are a good addition to most clans and battles

The moogles:
Gadgeteer: not the greatest combat class, Gadgeteers make bombs from scraps and use them on their foes, although are weak in battle, gadgeteers are highly intelligent and can solve most problems

Gunner: this class are the only class capable of using automatic weapons in the world of Ivalice, and are deadly accurate at middle range.

Black mage: casters of the dark arts, able to summon spells such as fire, blizzard and thunder, are deadly if able to cast their spells correctly.

Theif: light on their feet, theives use small daggers, and can wield two. able to Steal gill, weapons and shields during battle, this pesky class can change the outcome of a battle.

Nu Mou:
Sage: casters of various magics, can conjure deadly spells such as Flare and break, this class is great in short battles but due to the energy drain of theri spells, they cannot battle for long periods of time without the aid of mana replenishing potions.

White mage: healers of the gratest proportions, healing varies from loads of health to a little pick-me-up, are the only class who can ressurect others on the battle field. physicall weak and tend to need protecting.

Time mage: Masters of time, can slow the enemy down, or speed up his allies, the time mage can also summon various barriers to weaken spells or reflect them completely

Hume:
Hunter: Primarily use bows as their weapons, can also carry small daggers to defend themselves at close range, accurate from distance, hunters are dealy adversaries.

Ninja: hiding in the shadows, ninja's weild Katana's to cut down their foes quickly and silently. able to use the elements to hinder their foes, setting small fires to draw attention. this class can also throw small metal daggers of stars with precision.

Warrier: strong people who weild swords. able to use master swordsmanship and abilities they have no requierment for spells.

Paladin: Able swordsmen who fight for righteousness and honour, able to cast low level healing spells and use holy elemented attacks to damage foes.

after you filled out the sign-up sheet online, once you had been accepted you began getting tired and fell asleep at your computer. Your body is absorbed through the screen in an earie green glow, and when you wake up you are in the middle of a desert town, as you stand up and look at yourself, your realize you look exactly like the character you just designed and this makes you realise you are in the game. Will you hunt for a way out, or will you stay in this Fantasy world, the decision is yours, choose wisely and walk your path.

Shall you join the Nation of north Ivalice, or join the alliance of the south. the decision in what you do and how you do it, is completely up to you.

If i have missed out your favorite class and you simply cannot live without it, then tell me which class and i will add it under a race i see fit.

Character template:
Name:
Race:
Class:
Personallity:
appearence:
weapon appearence:

(history is not required as in the game who your were and where you came from doesn't matter, its who you are now.

Players - Class
Stephen Hownam - Hunter
Krystal miyumi - Theif
Rexain Loki - defender
Juss Elder - white mage
Henry Stardust - Bishop
Zashu Eoza - warrier

Last edited by Tidus on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 am; edited 5 times in total
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) Empty Re: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: Mogkin Moogle The 4th
Sex: Male
Race: Moogle
Class: Black mage
Appearance: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/ae/Ffta-moogle-blackmage.jpg/120px-Ffta-moogle-blackmage.jpg
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, A little Dim but also still powerful in character when its called for
Equipment:
Wizards hat: http://www.ffcompendium.com/Items/wizardhatta.jpg
Mages Robes: http://www.modojo.com/media/features/118/black-mage.jpg
Wizards Staff:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/5/5a/FF7_Wizard_staff.jpg/100px-FF7_Wizard_staff.jpg

Last edited by lexie_miyumi on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) Empty Re: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of)

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 am

Accepted. . .

and as for my character:
Name: Stephen Hownam
Race: Hume
Class: Hunter
appearence: https://2img.net/h/i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn430/vergil3211/prince_riding_around.jpg?t=1238063218
Personallity: a lone wolf of Sorts, Stephen spends alot of his time alone and chooses not to trust others.
weapon appearence:
Bow: http://www.virginmedia.com/microsites/games/slideshow/finalfantasy12/img_19.jpg (in basch's hands)

Dagger: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/4/46/MageMasher.png

Last edited by Chris Redfield on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

so pretty much your usually character style then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:22 pm

pritty much, although normally i use a sword wielding character, i felt like a change

also, im going to add to the Bio template so you should add your stuff in when it's updated
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:14 am

edited it

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 am

good modifications lexie
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 pm

thanks... is it ok to have a second character?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

sure thing, you can have a second party character
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:38 pm

well in that case *Clicks fingers* Fayd get in there!!!

Name: Sir Fayd Miyumi
Race: Hume
Class: Paladin
Personallity: Stern and serious, but also Calm and collected. A bit of a loner with a powerful, yet mostly crazy side (think auron mixed with sephiroth)
appearence: this... https://media.photobucket.com/image/paladins/kaji16/Paladin-with-glow2.png
without armour: http://lh6.ggpht.com/jorgevorg/RhakellBNII/AAAAAAAAAEs/FX_LcvFotL8/s800/Half-Elf+Palladin.jpg
weapon appearence:
Sword: http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/masonic-sword/masonic-sword.jpg (number 4)
Sheild: http://paizo.com/image/product/secondary/ItemPacks/Dragon-Shield_250.jpg
Armor: See picture

Last edited by Exiled Turk on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 am

I would be fine with that, if your without armour picture wasn't the same as your weapon appearence picture,
please add what he looks like without armour
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Argh wrong link attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 pm

could you fix it please?
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Character template:
Name: Rexain Loki
Race: Bangaa
Class: Defender
Personallity: Cold hearted, though strangely is kind to animals.
appearence: http://www.ff12sector.com/images/char/bangaa.jpg
weapon appearence: http://prnovelties.com/estore/catalog/images/s%20Bankai%20Bleach%20Anime%20Sword.jpg

Last edited by OmegaDeth on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:01 pm

[FIXED]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm

OKay then he is fully accepted
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 am

I will be starting the RP soon, as it is showing a lack of interest and i hope more will sign up when they see that this is only based on FFTA for the name of the world and the race dependant classes.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:43 am

oh ok then lol so skills are different then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 am

Wow this is awesome. I have no idea why I didn't read it trough before Very Happy I certainly will join. Give me just some time.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm

okay then Juss
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:39 am

Character template:

Name: Juss Elder

Race: Nu Mou

Class: White Mage

Personality: He is a quiet man and likes to hang around on his own. Though he isn't a lone wolf as he likes to travel together with other people. He can be very friendly and he stays calm for most of the time.

Appearance: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) 642px-10

Weapon appearance: An old and rusty staff made from magical wood. Quite huge in size and has a white crystal on the top similar to a diamond. He uses it as his walking staff.

May I have second char as well? Smile

Character template:

Name: Henry Stardust

Race: Bangaa

Class: Bishop

Personality: He is very friendly and talkative. Henry tends to be very calm and always tells what he thinks. He is also very loyal and trustworthy.

Appearance: Crimson sun (FF tactics advanced RP. . . sort of) Bangaa10

weapon appearence: He has quite short wooden staff made from a magical wood. It is colored white and has a ruby on the top of it. It's very straight as well.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 pm

First character is fine juss, and you second character will be accepted, i just need to add bishop to the class list.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Okay Wink I will post in the RP soon as well. Oh and I think I will let the whm be in Ivalice already and guide the bishop!

Oh and will we join same clan some time in Ivalice?
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:06 pm

you may join a clan if you wish. I do not mind if you do or don't, it is completely up to you.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next