The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
FF7: another way RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 2 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
FF7: another way RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFF7: another way RP - Page 2 I_voting_barFF7: another way RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

FF7: another way RP

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FF7: another way RP - Page 2 Empty Re: FF7: another way RP

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Choco billy looked up from his bench "I'll sell him to you for 5000 gil" he said and "its 300 gil to hire them"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile : Daves phone

The voice of the general came through the phone. "David, Your mission should you choose to accept is to capture Xander fair and bring him here for Hojo to take data"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile : Chocobo farmer Xander

Xander looked slightly crest fallen that he had missed out the materia but when he heard Zero ask about buying a chocobo Fayd leapt in "How much for this blue one then?" Choco billy said "Same amount" "Ill take it" was xanders reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:13 pm

"I got 4750 on me,would you accept that?" Zero asked whilst still stroking the chocobos head. Zero also saw that Xander looked crest fallen as he had claimed the materia before Xander had even reached the chocobo farm. "Hey Xander, take the materia I dont even use magic that often so take it."Zero yelled over to him and holding out his hand in which gleemed the red sphere.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Stephen handed Zero 250 Gil, "here you go" he announced, passing off the money as though it was nothing. Stephen smiled at Billy, "I'll be renting one later on today, think you could keep one in stock for me?" Billy let out a laugh "the only reason people rent these Chocobo's is to cross the Zolom's marsh, but looking at ye three fella's, i think ye might be challenging it" Stephen smiled "was it the swords or those two girls complaining about the materia? that gave it away" Billy smiled "why it was the two girls steve" Stephen smiled as he exited Billy's house "come on ladies" he joked to Xander and Zero.

As Stephen exited the farm je strode with a menasing glint in his eye towards the marshland. as he arrived indies the marsh he felt his feet sink slightly and he began jumping up and down "Yo Zolom, come get me" he shouted as he noticed the ground moving towards him rapidly "you got bigger" he announced as the snake burst from the floor letting out a screech. "And you got uglier to" Stephen continued as the Snakes Viper yellow eyes locked on Stephen
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Xander grabbed the materia "Thanks" he said slotting it in his bangle. He gave Choco Billy the 5000 for bluey and then drew his katanas running towards the zolom. he stood next to stephen, the snakes head now switching from person to person as if it was trying to figure out who to attack first

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm

"yo billy heres the full 5000 can I take my chocobo now? Or do i have to wait?" Zero asked striding over to billy to hand him the gil. "You can take him now if you want,but if ye be facin' the zolom, wouldnt you prefer to leave him here in the safety of the farm?" billy asked Zero with wide eyes. Zero just shrugged his shoulders and walked to the gate and opened it letting his newly bought chocobo out of the pen for what seemed like the first time, for the chocobo which Zero decided to name Xander after his leader, Xander the chocobo ran around Zero and nudged him in the side for him to get on his back.

Once on Zero patted Xander the chocobo's neck and Xan the chocobo shot off towards the marsh land which housed the zolom, leaving only Zero and Billy at the farm.

On the way toward the marsh Xan and Zero could already see the Zolom rearing up against what looked like stephen standing bogged down in the marsh. "stay here Xan" Zero said whilst rubbing Xan's beak. "Stephen you need any help there?" Zero asked with sarcastically as he drew Derios and Helena and leapt towards the back of the Zolom to try and cage it in.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Stephen stood with a smirk on his face. "Watch this" he muttered to fayd as he raised his right hand and pointed it at the Zolom's head, his wrist began glowing yellow and he smiled. The Zolom's right eyebrow (not sure if snakes have eyebrows, but the Zolom has bits that give the effect of eyebrows) so it's expression kinda screamed "what the fuck are you doing?" The zolom then slammed its tail into Stephen knocking him back 10 meteres and aimed to do the same to Xander and Zero.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Zero watched Stephens wrist glow yellow and him getting knocked back by the Zolom's tail. "what goods that gonna do then?" Zero asked as he fired a full clip of ammo off into the Zoloms head, although from this low down it would only scratch it. So Zero holsterd Helena and gripped the handle of Derios with both hands and stabbed into the flesh of the Zolom which caused it to whip its tail around but Zero was hanging onto Derios which was now fully embedded a third of the way up the Zoloms back, but was slowly slipping downwards through the scaly skin of the Zolom. Zero then fired a fireball into one of the Zoloms eyes in an attempt to blind it and give him and the guys the upper hand.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm

((OOC:Omega? Zero and Xan are just friends, im not quite the leader yet))

Xander jumped over the tail as it swiped for him. He slashed down at it making two deep cuts. He ducked as it swang back but couldnt move fast enough to avoid its teeth which grazed his right arm "Argh!" he said in pain. He then unleashed a second combo of slashes and jumps. His last one landed inbetween Zeros arms "Isnt it a good job i aim well?" He said jumping away again. The tail swang and tripped him up now "Stephen what are you doing?" He asked standing back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Stephen slowly picked himself up from the hit from the tail "wow, Maanipulation of the Zolom is now on my 'Stupid idea's' list" Stephen announced as he noticed Xan get grazed by a tooth. he ran over, his hand began glowing yellow, but a different shade. as he arrived next to Xander the wind picked up, but gave Stephen a feeling of being energized, he had cast white wind, and as he got close enough to xander, it would have effected him aswell.

As the wind died down again, Stephen pulled out a spray bottle filled with a red potion and also the cutting edge. Stephen sprayed the red potion on his face and his grip tightened. he slid the bottle back into his pouch for potions and then looked up at the zolom, he had used a Hyper to change his status, he was in fury.

Stephen charged at the Zolom and slashed at it, as the Zolom attempted to bite Stephen he dodged but made sure the zolom caught him slightly.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Zero watched Stephen cast white wind and use the hyper but anything else after that was hidden behind the Zolom as Zero pulled Derios further up the back of the Zolom slicing easily through the scaly flesh of the Zolom leaving a deep crimson wound from the bottom of its tail to the middle of its head, though nothing seemed to affect it, Zero decided it was time to use lightning on the Zolom and so fired a concentrated ball of electricity into the closest part of the wound on the Zolom's back causing it to whip its body around wildly to try and shake Zero off and finally Derios' grip within the Zolom failed and sent Zero and Derios flailing to the ground where he lay unconcious whilst the battle still raged on.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm

General I Accept
*beep* he closed the phone and raced off
he was getting closer he could see the tall Zolom fighting small things in a distance he reared up his bike
*VROOM VROOM VROOM* It was screaming he was going so fast
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Stephen continued cutting away at the Zolom with the cutting edge, but wasn't doing much damage. The zolom again knocked Stephen 10 meters back with it's tail. Stephen bounced once, before sliding to a halt, the Cutting edge was lay on the flor between the zolom and Stephen.

Stephen jumped to his feet and picked up the cutting edge as he pulled master blade from it's sheath and pushed the button opening the blade. Stephen attached the cutting edge to the front of the master blade as his father intended them to be and turned to face the Zolom.

Stephen began emitting a strange redy orange glow as he gripped the cutting master tightly. he leapt forwards and around 5 meters into the air, gripped the cutting master in both hands and brought it down ontop of the zolom. the snake slid back and let out a screech, but was far from dead.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Dave was almost their he was preparing himself "a little show off wont hurt" he smirked. He Rode past the Zolom and the kids facing it. He made a circle and jumped of the bike. The bike made a slow stop "I Love the Automatic Break system.
He unleashed sword and walked past Stephen and the others.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Xander only just managed to stop his blade when Dave almost walked right in front of it. Instead he used Daves shoulder to lift him up to the snakes head. He dug his blades in and dragged himself down

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Stephen smirked as Xander unleashed his attack, he could tell the Zolom was getting weaker, it might only take a couple of more hits. although the Soldier second class who had just shown up seemed to be doing nothing but getting in the way, and even with his rank of Second class he couldn't take down the zolom single handed in it's current State.

Stephen did his signature three backflips to put distance between himself and the enemy he extended his arms towards the zolom, placing his wrists together and opening his hands to face horizontally, he opened out his fingers and shut his eyes. he shut his eyes and his wrist began glowing again, as it did when he used white wind
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Dave griped his sword tightly, tightly enough he could have snapped right through it. Dave ran at the Zolom he jumped Forward and Slice And Diced the Zolom, It started bleeding out its stomach Dave backed up aimeing for another shot at its head for decapitation.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:08 pm

The Zolom shook its head dislodging both Zero and Xander. Xander bounced off the ground and stood up in pain "Im Going To Fuck You Up!" He shouted as he ran at the Serpent. He Punch combo'd one side then the other then used an explosive punch to the middle before slashing like a mad man and flipping away

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Stephen's eyes began to open slowly they had a strange and evil red glow about them. His head tilted upwards to face the Great Midgar Zolom. Stephen's face was blank asides his glowing eyes. "It's time for you to die" Stephen announced, the zolom was screeching from Xander's combo, and shaking about in pain. What Stephen was about to do, showed sympathy, not in the way he did it, but putting the beast out of its misery, it was a mercy killing.

"BETA!!!" Stephen shouted as a large red mushroom cloud engulfed the Midgar Zolom. it let out one last screech of agony, and when the cloud dissapeared, the zolom was gone. Stephen's wrist stopped glowing as he dropped down onto his hands and knee's. his eyes returned to normal as he panted heavily, struggling for air "I'm knackered" he announced with a smirk on his face sweat pouring from his head.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 pm

"Nice Job Young Friend" Dave Said towards the bike
Giving Xander a glare "how will i take him" he mumbled quietly.
Dave walked to the bike "you guys wanna go to 7th Heaven to celibrate" Dave shouted as he turned on the bike "Vroom Vroom"
"Only downfall is room for one" laughing
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ive got a chocobo!" Xander said helping Stephen up "Take him" He said. Xander walked over to Choco Billy and asked "can i have Bluey now?" "Sure" Choco Billy said. Xander leapt on his Chocobo and waited for Zero to get on his

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:32 pm

Ok Stephen get in he said
" I guess I'll meet you guys at 7th Heaven than?"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 pm

"Yeah you will" Xander said as he looked over to Dave, "Isnt that my brothers bike?" He looked back over to Zero "Come on Zero, First round is on Soldier Over there"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:55 pm

"yea it is your brothers bike I wasn't going to walk" Dave Joked
"Sure i'll buy first rounds but i'll be expecting seconds on you guys"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:09 pm

"Good, well meet you guys there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 am

Zero dragged himself up off the floor and over to where Xan was waiting, Once on Xan's back he yelled over to Xander "Seeya suckers" As he finished saying so him and his chocobo shot off towards the entrance to midgar. Leaving Xander behind with Bluey and the now still and silent marsh land that once held home to the midgar zolom.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: