The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What are you listening to at the moment? I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to at the moment? I_voting_barWhat are you listening to at the moment? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What are you listening to at the moment? I_vote_lcapWhat are you listening to at the moment? I_voting_barWhat are you listening to at the moment? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What are you listening to at the moment?

Go down

What are you listening to at the moment? Empty What are you listening to at the moment?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Well this pretty much is a thread about what you're listening to at the moment, hence the title. Monster

As for me i'm listening to a few songs atm so here's a few. (in no particular order)

1. Dead To The World - Nightwish

Catchy song imo, like the way it kicks in at the start, not a big fan of nightwish but I like this song.
2. Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine

Love this song, it's amazing, not listened to it in a while so I started again xD
3. Dancing Mad - The Black Mages
Part 1.

Part 2.

Yeah it's a long song Wacky
I've always loved this song since I first listened to it, it's like a creepy religious thing. >_>
4. Darkness and Starlight - The Black Mages
Part 1.

Part 2.

Again, a long song, sung in Japanese so it's hard to understand (without being Japanese literate) what they're saying without translations but it's an awesome song nonetheless, based on the FFVI Opera Scene. Monster
5. Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold

Love Avenged Sevenfold and I think this is one of the best tracks they've done, it's so addictive when you get into it. xD

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to at the moment? Empty Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 pm

Time to cast some revival magic!

Im listening to Not Alone- All That Remains Wink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum