The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
My Views on DoC I_vote_lcapMy Views on DoC I_voting_barMy Views on DoC I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
My Views on DoC I_vote_lcapMy Views on DoC I_voting_barMy Views on DoC I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

My Views on DoC

Go down

My Views on DoC Empty My Views on DoC

Post by Xeon Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:39 pm

My views on this that some or most of you will disagree about is that DoC is a refreshing twist on the traditional turn based FF games taking into consideration the FPS aspect of the game, but there also being a melee option of using Vincents claw/gauntlet to attack as well was a last ditch attempt to leave some traces of the sword/unarmed fighting aspects of most FF games.

I found the gun customization to be a fun expiremental system to use for you can mess around with the different customizations to produce hundreds of different variations of the same basic rifle/handgun/machine gun and also allowing for materia to be equipped was a nice touch trying to preserve atleast a sliver of the original FF7's magic system.

What are your views on this game?
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum