The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
From Dusk Til Dawn I_vote_lcapFrom Dusk Til Dawn I_voting_barFrom Dusk Til Dawn I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
From Dusk Til Dawn I_vote_lcapFrom Dusk Til Dawn I_voting_barFrom Dusk Til Dawn I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

From Dusk Til Dawn

Go down

From Dusk Til Dawn Empty From Dusk Til Dawn

Post by Xeon Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen this film as it is one of what I think of as one of George Clooney's lesser known films.

If any of you have seen it what is your opinion on it?

I think it is a film well worth the time taken to watch it as it develops into a full blown vampire killing type movie as the time goes by.

All in all its well worth watching for those who havent seen it yet, if you like vampire films with lots of blood etc.
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down