The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} I_vote_lcapElli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} I_voting_barElli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} I_vote_lcapElli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} I_voting_barElli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai}

2 posters

Go down

Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} Empty Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai}

Post by Mari Bryn Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Name:  Eleison Ellywick Larabel Littlebit Badgerbum Sparkleeye Woodson (Elli)
Alignment: Neutral
-Race: Forest Gnome
-Skin color: bark-colored or gray-green skin
-Characteristics: Comparable with elves, with whom they shared pointed ears, high cheekbones, and long lives or even dwarves, due to their tendency to grow beards and live underground. The smallest of all the gnomes the tallest only grow to about 2.5 ft and 35 pounds.  The tend to wear earth tones and live primitive lives of hunting and gathering with a few mining for gems and metals.
-Strengths:  All forest gnomes speak Gnomish, common, Elven, Sylvan, and a simple language that enables them to communicate on a very basic level with forest animals. Forest gnomes are particularly adept at hiding, have low-light vision, a natural affinity for illusions, and nimble fingers that are good with working with small devices.
-Weaknesses: Their small size means they are not strong.  They are not powerful fighters and warrior forest gnomes are almost unheard of.
-Temperament: Although forest gnomes are a shy and reclusive people they are not particularly resentful or untrusting of outsiders. Usually, it's more the case that forest gnomes simply don't care about other races, when they meet outsiders they're often friendly, if painfully timid. When given the chance, forest gnomes can be close and loyal friends.
-History: Like other gnomes, forest gnomes rarely bother to keep meaningful historical records.
More info

Job Class:  Illusionist Tinker

-Traits: Illusionists are magicians who specialize in the art of trickery and deception, using their target's senses as mediums with which to display their abilities. They can disable and confuse the senses, inspire action through fabricated thoughts, and even create apparitions, which walk about the world.  Having a proficiency with mechanical means he Illusionist Tinker can make small clockwork constructs, enhancing them with illusions to distract and befuddle others.
-Skills:
Hypnotic Pattern — You create a twisting pattern of colors that weaves through the air
Major Image — You create the image of an object, a creature, or some other visible phenomenon that is no larger than a 20-foot cube. The image appears at a spot that you can see
Mirror Image — Three illusory duplicates of yourself appear in your space. Until the spell ends, the duplicates move with you and mimic your actions, shifting position so it's impossible to track which image is real
Dancing Lights-You create up to four torch-sized lights within range, making them appear as torches, lanterns, or glowing orbs that hover in the air.  You can also combine the four lights into one glowing vaguely humanoid form of Medium size. Whichever form you choose, each light sheds dim light in a 10-foot radius.
Tinker-You have proficiency with tinkers tools, you can easily dismantle or modify machines, as well as building machines like clockwork toys, fire-starter, or music boxes.  With time and materials you can make larger items as well.

Skills/Spells: Lock-picking, animal handling

Appearance:
-Skin color-Dark brown like tree bark.
-Hair color-Dark brown
-Height: 2ft 2 in
-Weight: 26lb
-Eyes: Green/brown
She is small and easy to overlook, her hair is cut short and usually flying all over the place.  She’s often sitting tinkering with some small thing or another.  Her hands are never still.  She doesn’t make eye contact very often.  She wears a hardened leather chest plate, a dark green sleeveless tunic, and brown leggings with soft moccasin like shoes.  She has a pair of goggles resting on her head most of the time to help magnify the devices she works on.

History:  Though she is a forest gnome, she was adopted into a family of standard gnomes where she learned their tinkering abilities, she also grew up with their outgoing personalities and sense of humor and as such Her aunties like to joke she is a plain gnome with forest paint.  She loves puns, and pulling small tricks.  She has a large family with many aunties, uncles, and countless cousins.  The one disadvantage was because of her smaller size she was often left behind when her cousins ran off.  To counteract this she adopted a friend.  She found a baby badger abandoned one day and she raised him the two are thick as thieves now and Badger grew to an abnormally large size.  She even fashioned a small harness system to give her better grip when riding and carry things for her.  She wants to find adventure in life before settling down back home.

Weapons:  
A small crossbow she built herself, its bolts are almost more like darts, but they can penetrate up to 4 inches of wood, and are very hard to remove because of their barbed tips.
Tinkers tools and assorted gears and widgets
Small knife
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai} Empty Re: Elli {Forest Gnome} {Allocai}