The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Lord of the Rings Online I_vote_lcapLord of the Rings Online I_voting_barLord of the Rings Online I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Lord of the Rings Online I_vote_lcapLord of the Rings Online I_voting_barLord of the Rings Online I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Lord of the Rings Online

Go down

Lord of the Rings Online Empty Lord of the Rings Online

Post by Griever Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:07 am

What's your favorite class, race, etc? Highest level character and how long did it take you to get him/her there? Favorite area to play?
Griever
Griever

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down