The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword I_vote_lcapThe Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword I_voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword

3 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword Empty The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword

Post by Harin Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 am

Ok so I'll go ahead and put what information I can find over this game here as I find it, and if you find any information I missed you can post it and/or discuss it here. By the way if you don't want to get spoiled of what is in the game you shouldn't read any further.

Now for the information I know so far, you start this game living on a sky island, and instead of using horses to travel you use fairly large birds. Link's bird is red and Zelda's bird is a blueish purple. As for Zelda in this story, she isn't even a princess. She is just a school girl that happens to live in the same town as you (I also believe that she and you go to the same school, but I'm not positive on that). Once you leave the sky island you will be frequently going back, like in the main town in Majora's Mask. In this game you won't have to fight Ganondorf at all from what I have seen. Instead you fight Demon Lord Ghirahim, which you have several battles with him. At first he just toys with you but as you get stronger he also tries harder to beat you. The weapons you get other than your sword can get upgraded at the scrap shop and the farther in the game you are the more upgrades you get for your items. As for you "Navi" in this game, it is the spirit of the skyward sword and her name is Phi and she is how link is able to leave Skyloft, the sky island. Last of all the official release date is November 20, 2011.

That is all I know off the top of my head but for information over each of the characters, including side characters, videos, images, and general information click here.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2324
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword

Post by Mari Bryn Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 pm

November 20th? That's only like 2 months away! YAY!
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skywards Sword

Post by Harin Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:36 pm

So I don't know much information on this but apparently in Skyward Sword they also have treasure hunting. Here is a link to the website I figured this out and a video, if you are interested.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:29 am

I found some information over the intro of the story and some of the controls of the games. If you want to see it click here, but be warned that it will have spoilers in it so if you don't like spoilers do NOT click the link.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Atnem Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Looks like the whole game will be a Sky world. I get nauseous on the Super Mario sky levels. Terrifying.

Seriously, though. Looks really nice. I supes want to play.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/09/29/video-zelda-skyward-sword-romance-trailer
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1088
Usertitle : Some Guy

Registration date : 2010-01-22

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Atnem-11428

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 pm

Very nice! I think there will be about as much flying as there was horseback riding, maybe a wii bit more. Hopefully it won't make you nauseous though.
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harin Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Well I would agree that you will be on the ground as much as the sky, but I'm not sure that there's going to be horseback riding on this one, but who knows. I could be wrong in my assumption.
Harin
Harin
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari Bryn Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:43 am

No, i din't say there was gonna be horseback riding either, I said "about as much flying as there was horseback riding." I guess I should have clarified, with "in twilight princess" I can see where the confusion set in. I think it'll mainly be to get from place to place without a whole bunch on wonky loop de loops, maybe a few challenges dependant on flying just like most game..
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down