The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
search for a family(closed at the moment) I_vote_lcapsearch for a family(closed at the moment) I_voting_barsearch for a family(closed at the moment) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
search for a family(closed at the moment) I_vote_lcapsearch for a family(closed at the moment) I_voting_barsearch for a family(closed at the moment) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

search for a family(closed at the moment)

Go down

search for a family(closed at the moment) Empty search for a family(closed at the moment)

Post by natsushikimaru Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 am

Matsumaru knew that his father was from a family of noble vampires and they all originated in this area. He didn't know why but he hated every last one of them for what happened to the mother he never got to know. He didn't know what he would do when he found them but it sure as hell wasn't going to be a happy family reunion. He knew that it was a little immature of him to be doing this he thought he was well past the angsty years, but he couldn't let this go. Kids all over the world had been through what he had and it didn't seem right maybe he could start something here that didn't end with bloodshed maybe an understanding...
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

search for a family(closed at the moment) Empty Re: search for a family(closed at the moment)

Post by natsushikimaru Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 am

Who was he kidding there can be no peace if he crosses the line just death and war. Matsumaru took a breath then entered the area. All around him he could feel eyes following him as well as some serious killer intent. the snarling sounds of grey wolves rang in his ear. He had not expected these enemies but he knew this was a battle that he could not flee from.
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

search for a family(closed at the moment) Empty Re: search for a family(closed at the moment)

Post by natsushikimaru Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Surrounding him from all directions were three creatures. They towered over him with there herculean stature, cold eyes glared at him from one of there three faces. "Chimera", Matsumaru whispered. Plan to ware me down first huh well i needed a stretch haven't gotten a good workout in at least a week. so what are you waiting for I'm right here scared? Just as his last word was muttered the first chimera lunged at him. Being quick on his feet he sidestepped the first attack and drew his sword all in one motion.
natsushikimaru
natsushikimaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down