The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society I_vote_lcapBleach: The Threat To The Soul Society I_voting_barBleach: The Threat To The Soul Society I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society I_vote_lcapBleach: The Threat To The Soul Society I_voting_barBleach: The Threat To The Soul Society I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society

3 posters

Go down

Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society Empty Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society

Post by Tempest Wind Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Story

10 years after ichigo kurosaki had defeated the bounts with the help of the 13 court guard squads, the soul society and the world of the living were finally at peace but a new kind of breed of enemy’s appeared the Bakan’s

A new force of enemy’s that have originated deep within Hueco Mundo , the home of the Hollows. These new forces are a special kind of race for they are born from the spiritual pressure that of the greatest soul reapers over the years, the greatest hollows of Hueco Mundo and the remains of the leader of the bounts himself……Kariya. The Bakan have many many grunts, and pawns and only a selected few that can become fully fledged bakan’s by going through the Rosoro Ritual

The Rosoro Ritual is a special kind of ritual that about 20-30 pawns and grunts of the Bakan tribe must go into the evil plains of Hueco Mundo and they get tossed into a pit of hollow remains which are made up of Dark energy that possess their body . If they survive they will become part of the elite Bakan and become some of the strongest warriors in the home of the Hollows. Those who don’t make it out of the pit of doom will be turned into wondering souls for all of an eternity.

Aware of the new force arising the soul society had sent out an urgent cry for help to all species that were willing to help…………….

Soul reaper’s, quinceys role

The soul society is in need of major back up so as its last hope the , Quincey’s, Soul reapers and the humans with the special powers will gather to team up and try to take down the Bakan’s and restore peace as it was once was.

Bakan:

The bakan have unusual powers for they can use the powers of the bounts which consists of using dolls fusing themselves with the dolls, and having almost eternal life. As having the powers of hollows the Bakan are able to produce horrors as well as beams of energy depending of what kind of hollow powers they have also they can heal their wound in a quick time. Now as for their strongest quality’s their Soul Reaper powers, the most powerful asset of their powers. The soul reaper art of them is the most powerful because they can use their Zanpakto’s , both releases. They can also use kido which is one of the best quick abilities for them.

Bakan Types

Low Types

Hollows that go through the ritual once, emerge as this level of Bakan. Everyone of these Bakan have the following in common. They are much stronger then their original selves, can heal much quicker and everyone has the bount symbol on their bodies. However, they do not have their own doll, or Zanpackto , and so connected to their bodies in some way, are blades that act as their weapons, as well as their transformations.

Known Low Levels

Muscular Bakan
Thin Bakan

Muscular/Armoured Bakan: A strong hollow that has gone through the ritual once, shall emerge as this type. It's body becomes quite muscular, making it stronger then most normal hollows. Out of its back, are many broken swords in which the Bakan can rip out and use as weapons. If forced, the Bakan shall use the seal on its body, transforming it. First its body is covered in an extremely hard armourm while the swords that were in its back are now floating around the Bakan, able to stop most attacks while also attacking at the same time. On the chest area of the body, is a large metal open mouth face, from which a powerful Cero beam can be fired to obliterate the enemy.

Thin/ Bird Bakan: While not as powerful as the Muscular Bakan, the thin one makes it up by being extremely fast, able to keep up with a Shunpo with relative ease. Along with its sharp claws, a large razor bade is connected to each arm, while the bount symbol is tattooed on its body like the Muscular Bakan. Once it uses its seal, the thin Bakan becomes something similar to that of a bird. As instead of a single balde on each arm, there would be three, giving it the appearance of bird claws, while out of its back are many razor sharp blades, connected together forming wings for it to fly. It's body is also covered in armour, though not as thick as the muscle Bakans. In this form, it can move more then five times as fast when taking flight, and at any time the Bakan can flare its wings to any size if given enough time, and once complete, can launch a barrage of blades at an enemy, many times over.

Mid Level

A Bakan that has gone through the ritual twice. If physically touched by Sleif, the most recent knowledge of a fighter he was studied, would be transfered into them. Unlike the low level Bakans, these types actually have their own physical Doll and Zanpackto .

Known Mid Level

Huge Bakan: A Bakan that stands twice the size of the low level muscular Bakan. In regards to this, it's body is also much muscular, giving it better defense and raw power. On a various part of its body, is a large metal circle which has a Bount Symbol engraved on it. Once the metal circle opens, revealing it is connected straight into the Bakan, a small somewhat blob of metal will emerge from within the creature, this is the Bakans doll. Left on its own, the blob shall attack and consume anything it comes across, able to shift its body into different things such as other beings and weapons.

The other noted thing about this Bakan, is that it can use and wield a Zanpackto. If the Bakan says the phrase, Zieg Dieg Wandeln, the metal Doll shall jump onto the Bakan, before covering its entire body in its metallic form. Once complete, the Bakan and Doll become one, able to shift different parts of its body into anything the Doll has consumed.

Bakan Weakness- For one to have balance in the world the bakan's must have some kind of flaw, no. Well there is one flaw, actually one major flaw for a Bakan, to have that huge source of power there is always going to be a
Bakan Template:

Name
Appearance
Personality
Bio
Zanpakto Name
Zakpanto Appearance(Sealed, shikai, and bankai)
Zakpakto abilities (Bankai, shikai abilities)
Hollow powers
Hollow Mask
Dolll appearance
Doll powers
Theme Song
Battle song

Quincey Template

Name
Physical Appearance
Street Attire
Battle Attire
Personality
Bio
Quinxey powers
Quincey Bow type

Soul Reaper Template
Name
Physical appearance
Personality
Bio
Zanpakto name
Zanpakto Apearence
.Shikai
.Bankai
Zanpakto abilities(Bankai and Shikai)
Kido
Theme Song
Battle Song
Other

Humans(Like Chad and oriheme)

Name
Appearance
Bio
Personality
Powers
Other

Vizards

Name
Bio
Personality
Hollow Mask appearance
Hollow Powers
Zanakto name
Zankpakto Appearance (Shikai, Bankai)
Zanpakto Abilities (Bankai, and Shikai)
Battle Song
Theme Song

Rules

1. No power playing; this means no making your actions in the rp so unforgivable which causes the other persons character almost useless in that situation.
2. No god modeling; No killing off other people’s character’s without both their and my permission and must give proof and a reason for it.
3. No spamming: In the sake for the honor of the rp please don’t spam. That means if I post the actual rp in the canon section don’t automatically include yourself in the plot post temp first then wait to get accepted.
4. Be literate; Use proper grammar. Like complete sentences and such things like that.
5. Most of all have fun: If you don’t have fun then its too serious all the time so enjoy your self when taking part of this rp

Last edited by Altered Tundra on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Number of posts : 364
Usertitle : The Empty Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society Empty Re: Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society

Post by Juss Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:32 am

Well I am going to join this Wink I will copy my old profile I think Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society Empty Re: Bleach: The Threat To The Soul Society

Post by Tempest Wind Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 am

Okay to save time, and to follow the rules.. Here's a link to my bleach character..^_^

and Juss i await your temp..^__^
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 am

My Profile :

Name: Kuroshiro Ryoko

Gigai appearance: Never has used one

Physical appearance: Middle height and weight. He has quite muscular body and messy black hair what are getting more brighter and whiter ( As he is getting older).He has pretty dark-looking face, which is covered with scars. Also he has extremely empty gaze and his look may scare many enemies. Also his body is covered with huge scars and marks of battles. His skin is white but is still looking quite young.

Personality: He is kind of a lone wolf. Almost no-one ever knows what he is up to and how he will react, that means he is very closed personality. He tends to be very cold and calm, all the time. Tho sometimes he makes jokes, good ones. He is strong willed ... if he ever starts something, it's almost certain that he will end it. From his personality, anyone can see, that he has grown up in battlefields and that he enjoys fighting. He doesn't do much besides fighting and reading. Sometimes he acts selfish due to his noble bloodline.

Bio: e is the most mysterious man in whole 13 gotei. The members of Soul Society know only few facts about him. One most known thing about him is that he is from a old Royal Family, which got secluded from other Royal Families more then thousand years ago, but before it was the strongest and most powerful family which ever has existed. Legend told that the family died out, but in last 1000 year, there have been few legendary men in 13 gotei, who belonged to that family. Ryoko Kuroshiro is also one of them. He joined 13 gotei more than 650 years ago, but disappeared about 500 years ago when he was acknowledged as the most powerful and talented man. The truth was he joined zero squad and soon was promoted to rank of vice-captain there. But then came another disappearance. The sudden disappearance of him shocked both, the king and the 13 gotei much. In truth he joined central court 46 for 50 years. His name was forgotten about 350 years ago and most of the documents about his existence were lost during a low period of Soul Society. Then about 200 years ago, he joined 13 gotei again. He got the captain rank instantly. The appearance of him let out many rumors, but after a week being a captain, only one man still in 13 gotei who still remembered him personally, announced his origin and his history in 13 gotei. This time, his deeds weren't so heroic as they had been long time ago, so he lost the mystery around him. About 150 years ago, he quit the 13 gotei. Only captain-commander knew the reason and he didn't reveal it. It's also known among the Royal Families, that he possesses a great amount of supporters in Central 46 and in two Royal Families.( The legend tells, that the Kuroshiro family was a noble quincy family, before the quincys almost extincted. Then about 4000 years ago, Kuchiki family leader and Yoruichi[Sorry forgot his family name] member married. For the sake of both families, they broke out from Royal Families and let someone else rule each family. After two generation, their only grandchild, a granddaughter of them, married Kuroshiro family greatest leader ever, called as Tashen Kuroshiro, the white death. After that with a big amount of corruption, Kuroshiros were acclaimed as the purest Royal Family, because of the mixed pure Royal Family blood in most of their members. The family first had many members, who possessed quincy powers, but in time, the Soul Reaper side of them swiped out the quincy side and in last 2500 year, there hasn't been known a single quincy in their family( The quincys of that time extincted in a great war against Hueco Mundo).[Some rumors told, that the most powerful of them were able to achieve the powers of both, quincy and soul reaper, but that's only a rumor]) Overall, he is known as a lone wolf, with a closed personality and mysterious aura around him and his past.

Zanpakto name: Aidan, The double sided end.

Zanpakto Apearence: A big zanpaktou which looks a lot like Ichigos but is a lot sharper and with a bit different shape. It is thinner at beginning and bigger near the top and gets smaller again in top. Still his blade appears as a normal Zanpaktou most of the time, as Ryoko is able to create some illusions.

.Shikai: His one big(or small, depending on his mood) turns into two similar blades. Also it increases his speed and reiatsu amount.

.Bankai: Never seen in 13 gotei by public. Only few members of 13 gotei know it. Rumor tells it has something to do with coping.

Zanpakto abilities(Bankai and Shikai): Not known, as he hasn't used any special attacks in public areas.( If I use any of its abilities, I will write those down here).

Kidou: He is able to use most of hadous and kidous, but his favorite seems to be the following one, tho he isn't using reiatsu attacks much:
Hadou #90 - Kurohitsugi ("Black Coffin") Summons a black coffin, which surrounds, then severely damages the target.

Other - He is known also as the god of shunpo, as he is one of the fastest members of 13 gotei. He should be able to match, or even surpass the speed of Yoruichi. Some why, he has his own morals and rules, so he isn't the strongest supporter of 13 gotei.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:15 am

Nice, very detailed...accepted..Very Happy
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 am

Thanks for it Wink Well let's wait for other people as well Smile Dunno what has happened with Gerb ...
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:55 pm

I agree..so people join , for a mod demands it..Very Happy
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Two mods to be true Wink Do it, now Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Yes the kh mod and the RP mod demands for you to join and cookies >=D
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

Well we can give booze for joining Wink Anyway let's be patient!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Enjoy this as it took me the best part of four hours to write up. Twisted Evil Yes you saw it right 4 hours spent writing it up. Rawr!

Vizard

Name: Rouko Kanati

Gigai appearance: Never used one.

Physical appearance: Above average height at around 6"4', Below average weight at around 10st 4lbs. Very muscular chest and arms, his legs are muscular yet not as much as his arms and chest. He has a slightly oval shaped face, with a few strands of his silver hair hanging over his left eye. His hair is mid back in length and is a silvery whiteish in colour which he usually wears swept over his shoulders with only a few strands hanging over his left eye, or he has it tied back with a piece of black ribbon which he also wears as a collar round his neck when not in use in his hair. He only wears his shinigami/soul reaper robes as he is devoted to his duties.

Personality: Rouko is a friendly caring and passionate person, but he is also easily annoyed and angered when things dont go right for him. He has a fierce passion for his duties as a soul reaper and believes that Quincies should never have existed as he believes that there is only one race able to rid the world of hollows in the humane way of purifying them. He has been easily angered since he was killed by a burglar in his past life at the young age of 12 years of age, and he found out that the man whom had killed him had become a soul reaper after being purified after hanging himself once he was imprisoned.

Bio: Rouko was born into a wealthy family and soon became the owner of his fathers company after his father unfortunately passed away in a aeroplane crash, which also killed his older brother and sister,leaving him alone with only his mother to care for him.

Rouko soon grew up to lose his fathers business due to not being wise enough to make the right decisions,he fired the wiselt put together board that helped run the business when his father owned it , meaning that he was soon unable to keep paying the upkeep on their house, forcing him to sell it to allow them to regain some of the money they once had.

Rouko grew to the age of 10 years old and began to get into trouble with school and the police for stealing from market stalls or getting into fights at school over some stupid little thing that was said with an air of negativity towards him. Three days before his thirteenth birthday Rouko and his mother moved into a flat in the roughest part of the city where they had been forced to move into.

During the day when his mother was at work Rouko decided that he wouldnt go to school that day and stayed home watching tv until he noticed when he went into the kitchen that the window was broken and there were muddy footprints leading into his mothers room where he found a man wearing black clothing and a mask looking through his mothers jewellry, it wasnt until the man got up to leave that he saw Rouko standing in the way of the door stopping the man escaping. "I've called the police" Rouko told the man but he didnt listen he just pushed Rouko out of the way, Rouko wouldnt let him get away without a fight so he grabbed hold of the masked mans leg and let him slowly be dragged across the floor as he tried to shake Rouko off. After what seemed like hours to Rouko the man managed to shake Rouko off and instead of just leaving he choose to kick Rouko in the head,which sent him flying across the room and up against the hard front wall of the flat.
Rouko sat there paralyzed due to him having his neck snapped from the force of being kicked in the head and slamming into the wall, and watched as the man made his escape out the kitchen window.

Once the police arrived it was to late for poor Rouko he had died due to a blood clot on the brain, but Rouko could somehow see the police arriving and it wasnt until he tried moving that he saw the chain potruding from his chest which trailed off somewhere, he got to his feet and tried to get the attention of the police but even when he screamed one of the police officers ears he didnt get any replies apart from a pulling on the chain which caused him to go flying out of the front door and down into the courtyard where he found himself face to face with a giant skeleton faced like serpent monster, the monster reared up and a ball of light started to gather between its jaws which grew in brightness and volume until the monster finally let it go flying in the direction of Rouko, Rouko curled into a ball and hoped this was all a dream when he heard the sound of metal ringing against something hard, he then heard shouting coming from above him as he saw the blinding ball of light slam into the ground below him he realized he was being lifted into the air by the monster pulling on Rouko's chain. He then saw that there was a black robed girl wielding a large sword and was sucessfully cleaving her way through its head,causing it to reel in pain and collapse in mid air, the mysterious girl proceeded to touch the hilt of her sword to the monsters forehead and a flash of bright light cause the monster to turn into a black butterfly which fluttered off into the sky and dissappeared from view.

Rouko was lowered to the ground by the girl and the girl spoke softly to him with a hint of suprise as to seeing as his chain was eating away at eats self after being broken by the hollows collapse, that Rouko was not in any pain. "Does it hurt" The girl asked softly as she touched the hilt of her sword to his forehead he let out a sigh as he turned into a butterfly in a flash of light.

He awoke two days later in a place that the girl explained was a place called the soul society where souls came to live after being purified by the soul reapers. The girl annouced herself to be Rukia Kuchiki a soul reaper who had fought alongside Ichigo Kurosaki the fabled Vaizard who Rukia had explained alot about in the short time Rouko was awake after dying at the hands of the bastard burglar. Rukia explained that when he had arrived at Soul Society he had somehow still found the energy to fight off five of the low ranking soul reapers bare handed after he had somehow found his way into the soul reapers housing area. Two of the thirteen captains had seen the ordeal and decided to enrole him into the fifth squad as a high ranking officer. After having this explained to him Rouko got to his feet slowly but steadily and saw that their was a sword lying sheathed beside him, though this sword was out of the ordinary for it didnt have any guard and was shaped in a kind of long but curved katana shape with a short blade sheathed at the other end of the hilt which could by the look of it be removed and used as a short sword., giving it the look of a double edged sword. All in all the sword was around 10ft long minus the short blade on the end of the hilt which all in all brought the swords length to a total length of around 13ft long. Which was wrapped in a black and red ribbon which was attached at the hilt. There was also a skeletal looking mask lying beside the sword which looked to cover half of whoevers face it had been made to cover, it looked suprisingly like the monster who Rukia had slain before his eyes mask had looked like. "What is that" Rouko asked Rukia as she sat their staring at Rouko, "That is a Vaizards mask,and what I cant seem to understand is how you came to create one during your fight with the low ranked soul reapers." "Tell me did you ever see things that you thought couldnt be real such as big shadows etc., or transparent people?" Rukia asked inquistively as she carried on staring at Rouko who had now picked the mask up and was examining it, "Now you come to mention it I did see people who couldnt have ever gotten to my parents house in the mountains.". With that Rukia got to her feet and sprinted off somewhere. With that Rouko slung his zanpakto over his shoulder and walked off and out into the bright sunny day outside his room.

Hes continued to serve the Soul Society as a Soul Reaper to this day.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Rouko's hollow mask looks like a cattles head with a horn sticking out from the top left hand side of the mask, the right hand side is striped from the eye socket to the mouth with a crimson bloodlike colour, it is also spiked round the edges and has a spiral of bone hanging from the chin of the mask.

Hollow Powers:
Cero: As a result of Rouko's vaizard status he has gained the hollow ability of Cero meaning he can create incredibly powerfully destructive beams which he can use to defeat his foes with an air of ease. The longer he is able to concentrate on creating the Cero the more powerful it becomes.
Enhanced Speed:As a result of Rouko's vaizard status he has gained enhanced speed meaning that he can move as fast as a shunpo and sometimes even faster giving the effect he is teleporting around the battle field.
Mask Shielding:As a result of Rouko's vaizard status he can seemingly shrug of any bodily harm though he can only maintain this for periods of thirty minutes at most,his body take on the form of his inner hollow if enough bodily damage is done during the time period meaning that he becomes near invincible state during which he loses all but a tiny bit of control over his strength.
Power Augmentation: As a result of Rouko's vaizard status he is able to tap into a seperate and additional source of power seperate to his usual spiritpower. If he accumalates them both together he can surpass most bakan,hollows,arrancar with ease. Though this drains him down to a bare minimum of spirit energy he can maintain this for a period of around and hour and a half.

Zanpakto name: Gaizan Soshika
Zanpakto Apearence: A 10ft long katana with no guard or any means of blocking or parrying blows. It has a detachable blade that can also be used a short sword if Rouko becomes dissarmed for any reason. The main blade is covered with a black and red ribbon which can be used to wrap round his hand for adding extra strength to his blows. The short sword is in a weird shape for it is in the same shape as the large sword but has a hook on the end which has two barbs either side of the hook. The two blades can be combined to form a double bladed sword which can be swung by the ribbon to form a revolving shield as if it where a solid shield being held out in front of him. The downside is it takes time to stop the blades without injuring himself in the process, so Rouko will only resort to using this move with his weapons if he knows he has a clean hit on his oppenent.
.Shikai: Gaizan appearance as his shikai is similar to the normal unreleased swords form when it has the second short sword attached. But it has one main difference the main blade has been bent into a scythe type shape with one blade which can seperate into upto six seperate blades which each have their own attachment to a different part of the hilt meaning that he can throw them out at his oppenents and also use a multiple direction version of his unreleased blades double bladed technique but the multiple scythe heads allow for him to cover multiple angles at once meaning he become almost inpenetrable to attacks apart from when facing an oppenent of higher or equal power as him.
.Bankai:Gaizan appearance as his bankai is that of a giant tentacled hollow that is attached to the hilt of Gaizan, whilst held in Rouko's hand the hollow like creature attacks with expanding and stretching tipped bladed tentacles which can be moved at a rate faster than most can see.
Zanpakto abilities(Bankai and Shikai)
Shikai Abilities:
Dark Side of the Moon: Rouko can use Gaizan to shoot cero like balls of spirit energy from the tip of Gaizan,though unlike cero these balls of spirit energy cannot be charged upto a more powerful level, these can be fired off in batched of upto 10 at a time or 20 in a kind of automatic fire mode.
Bankai Abilities:
Dark Side of the Sun: Rouko's bankai form of Gaizan can use its tentacles to form multiple cero's which can be charged unlike the Shikai form of this ability. This allows Gaizan in bankai form to fire off upto 30 in batches of 15 at a time or 30 in automatic fire mode.

Theme Song:Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold and in Vaizard Mask form Devil Is A Loser - Lordi
Battle Song: Riot - Three Days Grace and in Vaizard Mask form Breakdown - Breaking Benjamin
Xeon
Xeon

Number of posts : 274
Usertitle : The Grand Soul
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:06 pm

We at least need a Bakan..so if there could be 2 people sign up as a bakan, this thing can get started..Very Happy
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Am I excepted?
And also if you want I can make a Bakan?
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 pm

To answer your first- Yes you are very much accepted. And as for your second question, if you think you can handle two characters then you are more than welcome to create one...just follow the template and actually before you do iwill add something to the main page as a little balance to the bakan..;D
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 am

Well I will do a bakan as well if you want Altered Wink ?
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:55 am

Altered Tundra wrote:To answer your first- Yes you are very much accepted. And as for your second question, if you think you can handle two characters then you are more than welcome to create one...just follow the template and actually before you do iwill add something to the main page as a little balance to the bakan..;D

Well that's entirely up to you, like i told OD; if you can handle it then by all means go for it..Very Happy
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeon Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

I am starting on my Bakan profile as soon as I get back to my dads so will be up in the next coupla days.
Really looking foward to it and BTW do bakan have normal human like names or names like menos grande etc. as they are part hollow.
Xeon
Xeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

OmegaDeth wrote:I am starting on my Bakan profile as soon as I get back to my dads so will be up in the next coupla days.
Really looking foward to it and BTW do bakan have normal human like names or names like menos grande etc. as they are part hollow.
They have regular names..Very Happy..and i am currently thinking up the added info for the first page..Very Happy
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wind Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:37 pm

BUMP..come on lets get this on the road..Very Happy
Tempest Wind
Tempest Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down