The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Search for the Lost Knight I_vote_lcapSearch for the Lost Knight I_voting_barSearch for the Lost Knight I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Search for the Lost Knight I_vote_lcapSearch for the Lost Knight I_voting_barSearch for the Lost Knight I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Search for the Lost Knight

2 posters

Go down

Search for the Lost Knight Empty Search for the Lost Knight

Post by Tidus Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 am

The billboard had many a form on it, So Stephen stuck his up there with them, it read;

"My Brother went missing several years ago, and my family have lost hope, and believe he is dead, I believe otherwise, i heard a rumour that he was last seen entering the forgotten ruins, I will be going to search for him, and will require some assistance fighting in the dark and damn or the ruins."

there was more information on the form, about the ruins, but the last line read

"Sign your name if you are up for a challenge"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Search for the Lost Knight Empty Re: Search for the Lost Knight

Post by Lilith Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

Lilith walks arond the town looking for a job to do. She stumbles across a billboard with a man standing in front of it. While looking over the billboard she notices a job that requires looking for a missing knight. "Hmmm...maybe I should sign up for this one seeing as it will give me a break from my normal job routine."thinking to herself. She notices that you can sign up right there for the job. "Excuse me you wouldn't happen to have something to write with would you?" she asks the strange man standing in front of the sign she wants to sign.
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3537
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 am

When a lady asked Stephen for something to write with, he handed her the quill that he used to write his journal with, "here you go miss" Stephen muttered
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:44 pm

"Thank you" Lilith says as she takes the quill from the man. She scribbles her name on the form of the missing knight. "Here's your quill back sir." handing the quill back to the man. "You need to hurry up and sign up for a job before all the good ones are gone." she says as she starts to walk away from the job board and heads to a shop to get supplies for the journey.

OOC: A little more detail and this needs to go into one of the realms.
Lilith
Lilith
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3537
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down