The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Race Re-Writes I_vote_lcapRace Re-Writes I_voting_barRace Re-Writes I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Race Re-Writes

3 posters

Go down

Race Re-Writes Empty Race Re-Writes

Post by Mari Bryn Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Vampires

Description:
The ageless denizens of the dark. Vampires need the blood of mortals to survive. Many carry blood around in small vials so they don't have to hunt down prey.

Age: Ageless, They appear to be whatever age they were when turned.

Pros:
Night Vision
Super Human Senses
Strength
Quick Healing
Can Stick to Walls
Can Hide Easily in Shadows

Cons:
Light Hurts You
Sunlight Can Kill You
You MUST Drink Blood

Note:
You cannot feed on or Change another PC Without their approval.

An Administrator or Global Mod must approve all changes. To obtain approval make a thread under character creation, have the other participant comment seconding the request, wait for Approval. You must RP the change and then the change will show up on the changees profile.

~~~~~

Half Bloods

Description:
The product of a Vampire man and Human woman. Their mothers don't survive the birth. Fangs are not as pronounced and can easily blend as humans

After age 18 they age at about 1/6th the rate of a human

Pros:
Better senses the humans but not as good as full fledged Vampires.
Harder to Kill with Age
Heal moderatly faster than Humans
Sun doesn't kill

Cons:
Sun can burn
Bright Light hurts

Note:
The smell of blood tempts you to feed. You are in a constant struggle between your two sides.

~~~~~

Human

Description: Humans are the most prolific race, and the shortest lived.

Pros:
Well Balanced
Have none of the cons of other races

Cons:
Short Lived

Note:
Humans are a very balanced Race, great for beginners. They can be changed into werewolves or vampires. Perhaps the most diverse race depending on their history they could have many other pros or cons.

~~~~~

Werewolf

Description: In their human form they appear normal, in the wolf form their eyes are silver, and their fur is generally the same as their hair colour. A tall human will generally be a large wolf, a short one will be a small wolf.

Pros:
Heightened senses
Quick Healing
Wolf Instincts
Can transform at Will

Cons:
Wolf instincts can become uncontrolable
Silver is Highly Potent
Compulsive change at every full moon.

Notes:
Werewolves are created when a human is bitten or can be born with one or two werewolf parents. Changing a PC to a were wolf follows the same guidlines as Vampire transformations. If a child is born to were wolves they change at puberty. If a human, no matter what age, is bitten they will change at the next full moon or they won't change at all.

~~~~~

Viera

Description:
The Viera have rabbit-like features, including long ears and supple limbs. Veira Have light colored hair but can have light or dark skin.

Pros:
Unmatched Hearing
Fast Movements
Sensitive Sense of Smell
Accurate Eye Sight

Cons:
Weak to Earth
Prone to Broken Bones

Note:
There can me male Viera. Some pros can also become cons, I.E. Loud noises, overly strong smells.

~~~~~

Nu Mou

Description:
Canine features and long, droopy ears set this race apart. Even-tempered and thoughtful, they possess the capacity for great intellect. Like moogles, they shun water and avoid it to all cost.

Pros:
Super Human Senses
Endurance Runners
High Level of Intellegence

Cons:
Hydrophobic and Can't Swim
Physically Weak

~~~~~
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Race Re-Writes Empty Re: Race Re-Writes

Post by Captain Jack Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Approved!!! If you want you can add back history to them but it up to you.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Race Re-Writes Empty Re: Race Re-Writes

Post by Atnem Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Reformatted my Silvan class if you would like to add it.

Silvan

Description:
A race of plant-people born from deep within the Forest of Shadows. They appear human, but are usually more thin and taller than humans. Silvan usually have a green, brown, or other earthy color tinting their entire body, and may even have plants and flowers growing from them.
The Silvan have a strong connection with nature, and are best suited for a class that will exploit this strength. Their long limbs are frail, so they are better off avoiding direct combat when possible. But if a limb is lost, it will grow back with time.

Age: Anywhere from 10 years to thousands of years old. The size of the Silvan will increase with age, ranging from a 3' sapling to a 10' tree.

Pros:
Resistant to physical pain
Heal quickly in sunlight, even regenerating limbs
Strong connection to nature

Cons:
Limb loss is common
Need sunlight and water to survive
Very vulnerable to fire
Atnem
Atnem
Veteran Member
Veteran Member