The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Breakers (Limited Class) I_vote_lcapBreakers (Limited Class) I_voting_barBreakers (Limited Class) I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Breakers (Limited Class) I_vote_lcapBreakers (Limited Class) I_voting_barBreakers (Limited Class) I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Breakers (Limited Class)

Go down

Breakers (Limited Class) Empty Breakers (Limited Class)

Post by Mari Bryn Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Job Class: Breakers (Limited Class)

Description:Breakers are one of the most fearful fighters out there. Known for their great speed and attack strength. They Use a unique weapon called a Break Sword Which seemingly has a mind of its own, Having the ability to separate into to separate swords.

Weapons Specialty: Break Sword, any armour, no sheilds

Basic Skills:

Offensive skill 1 Breakers Fury
Unleash a devastating series of rapid fire attacks.

Offensive Skill 2 Aerial Dive
Knock your opponent up then bash them back down to the ground.

Defensive Skill 1 Gust
Unleash powerful gusts of wind at your opponents to knock them off balance.

Defensive Skill 2 Sheild
Form your sword into a sheild before you to absorb your opponents attacks making your sword even stronger

Secondary Skills:

Offensive Skill 3 Breakers Beam
Harness the energy of your blade to unleash a stream of energy straight at your opponent.

Offensive Skill 4 Dash
Run at your enemy quicker than a heart beat cutting them before they can even register you moved.

Defensive Skill 3 Shock
Slam your blade into the ground emenating our shock waves to drive your enemies back.

Defensive Skill 4 Awe
Release the energy of your blade in a flash to blind and disorient your opponents

Ultimate Skills:

Ultimate Offensive Breakers Drive
A rapid fire succesion of Aerial Dive, Breakers Beam, dash and a finale thrust straight through the chest of your enemy.

Ultimate Defensive Breakers Bless
Your sword releases a field of energy around you reflecting back all attacks tenfold to their originator
Mari Bryn
Mari Bryn
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2075
Usertitle : Public Relations Director
Moderation Color: Lavender
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down