The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:55 pm

As Evalynn ran with the major on her back
he was getting skinner and was going in and out of conciseness
Evalynn's mind was racing she didn't want to kill the major
she started walking up stairs and another door at the very top needed a key card access she puled out her keycard and swiped it threw
*beep* and the door slid open, she walked through when she didn't believe what she saw umbrella soldiers and scientists where running around everywhere
" I must be in Umbrella building, Mcreed was no Cop he was an Umbrella employee"
"Shit what do i do with the Major"
He was more of a zombie now she was scared he was going to bite her
So she threw him down to the main floor of the building
*smash* his body hit the floor the umbrella soldiers shouted
"Zombie" and killed him on sight
they looked up and they must have saw Evalynn
"INTRUDER" they yelled.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 pm

--------------------------------------
Tom - Library, here I come!
--------------------------------------

He ran trough the lonely sewer when he finally was in the right spot. He looked up and saw an exit.

'' Finally'' He muttered and gave a glance to a light behind him. He climbed up from the ladder quickly and left the wet sewers. But there was no time for relaxing. The moment he touched the ground of street, a huge dog charged at him. Barely, but just barely he was able to avoid the charge. He unseated his katana and started waiting for the dog. And then it came, at huge speed. And a smooth cut, directly trough the head of the dog, cutting it to two pieces. Blood spilled out to everywhere. Tom wiped some blood away and continued walking. He was now in front of library, a quite huge and ancient looking building.

'' Hope that the cop visited it ...'' He muttered to himself and opened the front door.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm

stephen and Josh made their way through the pet shop and out the other side. Directly ahead of them was the Library and Stephen caught a glimpse of Tom. and Pulled his Rifle off of his back and pointed it at Tom. he took a knee while josh gave him cover "What are you doing Steve?" josh asked. "trust me" Stephen muttered as he stayed crouched down and headed towards the Library. Stephen stopped behind a car around 400 yards from Tom.

"Freeze!!" Stephen shouted as he looked through the scope. stephen opened the Bi-pod and rested it on the car "Tom Mcreed, Stop where you are" he shouted As Josh crouched against the car and pointed his M16 in the opposite way than Stephen was aiming.
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:34 pm

" Oh Shit" Evalynn than started running down the hallway more umbrella soldiers showed up and opened fire
she ducked under a table and took out her Degle and shot the soldiers in the face.
She started running down the stairs
Pulled out her Shotgun and blasted all who where in her way she charged out the front door the guards at the door didn't no what just happen until she was about 250 yards away did someone shoot her in the leg she fell and screamed out in pain
" Shit, Shit"
She stumbled behind a building
" This is a bad situation, no one to help me and i can't move my leg"
She quickly took out her knife cut a piece of her pants off
and tightly warped it around her bleeding leg to give it some pressure
She stood up and limped away.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Fayd launched himself round the corner after he heard shots being fired. He leaned out aiming both ways and leapt down to street level. he walked for a bit and saw a girl carrying a guy walking off from where he was. well more like limping. he was about to head after her when shots barred his way. "Great" he said "Umbrella fools" He looked out and shot a few bullets at the soldiers. then as he duked back again they fired off the rest of their clips. he took his chance and ran past the street as they were reloading. "Hey wait up" He shouted to the wounded girl "Need a little help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Evalynn's hand shot to her handgun and pointed it at the voice
"Yea id love some help my leg got shot and i can barely walk"
She Holstered her gun back and limped toward the man
" I'm Evalynn S.T.A.R.S Team 2"
" and you are?"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm

"Fayd Alazar" He replied "S.T.A.R.S team 3, im glad to find another of my unit out here, been alone for a while now, after my partner... thats not important, what is is that we get you somewhere safe and soon" He looked around and said "Follow me and keep your eyes open. Zombies are every where and those umbrella freaks are starting to p!$$ me off"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 pm

"ok" Evalynn said
"So how long have you been out here and running like a crazy person" Evalynn stated trying to start a conversation as she followed Fayed.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm

*Could need editing, unsure how many days in we are*
"About 3 on my own" Fayd said as he entered a building and checked the corridor. he looked at a few doors and settled in front of one. He got himself ready "How about you?" He planted his boot square on the door right near the handle so it would burst open. he held his guns up straight away and fired at the zombie who crumpled before it knew what was going on "Get inside" He said guarding the corridor

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm

"I've been here since the evacuation 1 week ago"
Evalynn said as she limped into the building dragging her hands alongside the wall to give her balance.
" Where are we?" Evalynn asked As she fell onto the floor
" Shit that hurt" she laughed
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:12 pm

"Lets just call it a safe house." Fayd said as he quickly picked evalynn up and pulled her into the room. He quickly put her down on the couch and checked the rest of the apartment. it was clear. so he closed the door and began barricading it "Hold still a minute ill see if i can find a first aid kit"

Fayd searched the kitchen and bathroom and eventually found the first aid kit. "This might hurt a little" he said as he sat down next to her "but try not to call out too much 'they' might hear you" He removed the bullet with as little pain as possible and bandaged up the wound as tightly as he could. "There, that should be okay within a day"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 pm

"dam" as Fayed removed the bullet she felt a little sting
"thank you for the help I appreciate it"
She stood up her leg felt tender and still weak
She walked around the room to get used to the pain in case they had to run.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:45 pm

"As long as were quiet we should be safe for about 5-6 hours. if you need rest, sleep now, ill take first watch." He picked up a loose chair and set it a metre from the door, the only exit from the apartment aside fom a very small double glazed window in the bathroom which was to fayd right.

There he sat lighting up a cigarette and getting comfortable with his guns in his hands "Bedrooms through there but i think it will be better if you sleep on that couch there, at least nothing dead is on that one" he laughed a little as he gazed over at the bedroom where the bed covers were pullover two bodies, one of a grown woman the other a child "Looks like the guy here had a smart idea before he turned and saved his family from his own fate"

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 am

OOC: Well, we have only been here with zombies for 1 day if I remember right Very Happy

-----------------------------
Tom - No need for that!
-----------------------------

Tom started laughing when he heard Stephen's voice.

'' Well ... It seems as I came right time here Stephen!'' He shouted loudly with his strong voice. He blinked his eye to the S.W.A.T guy.

'' Are you really going to shoot down a FBI agent? Possibly I am your only route out of the city and you want to kill me .... That's a bit dramatic eh?'' He shouted, once again with his clear and loud voice. And he was shouting with a reason, with a reason that seemed to be right. A loud roar sounded somewhere around them all, and then suddenly he jumped trough the library window to inside. But the possibility to shoot him was ruined by a huge crawler who had jumped down from the roof a moment before Tom escaped. That was the source of the roar. And the crawler was angry, straightly heading towards Stephen. And so did 4 other crawlers who had appeared, at high speed.

'' That was close ...'' Tom muttered to himself and started running trough the Library front room where he was now.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Stephen Squeezed the Trigger of his rifle twice, both bullets hit their mark, the head of a Licker each. Josh downer the third Licker with a clip from his machine gun. and the fourth was killed by a grenade that Stephen took from josh, coocked, and then threw. Stephen then grabbed the Sniper and slung it over his shoulder as he chased Tom, Josh was following him "stephen, why are you trying to kill an FBI agent?" he asked "He is an Umberella Agent, he gave Eavlynn a cardkey that only an Umberella agent could have" Stephen paused for a moment as he ran and then glanced over his shoulder "And i have worked with him before, last year in the mansion incident" Stephen informed josh as he jumped through the hole in the window left by Tom.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 am

As hard as Evalynn tried she couldn't fall asleep she was thinking is Stephen was ok, where was he, is he hurt all these thoughts ran through her head.
She stool up
" You can rest I had enough"
Evalynn went and stood up against the wall
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 am

--------------------------------
Tom - Master Mind!
--------------------------------

He run trough the empty and dark looking main hall of the library. In a few seconds, he had rushed towards the staircase and was already moving up when he heard rifle shots.

'' Seems as Steph is doing fine ...'' He muttered to himself and turned left from the staircase. He kicked a ancient door open and rushed in. But he didn't stop. He barely managed to pass a licker on the ground and then jump to a desk. He turned around and released a wave of bullets. The licker fell down for a moment but got up faster than Tom had hoped for. He dash to left and released his katana. A perfect smooth cut trough the body of the licker and it fell down, dead.

'' Shit ...'' He shouted in his head when he heard some noise from the main hall. But then something fantastic popped up. He run towards a locker and opened it. And there it was, the files of every cop of Raccoon City. He took out file with his name and dropped it down, with a reason. After all, it was a fake one telling about his false identity, Tom Mcreed. It contained info that he was a FBI agent working secretly under Umbrella and other things like that. He smiled to himself and then rushed to next room, a old and dark room, filled with bookcases.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 am

"If you are sure" Fayd said standing up. He removed the door block. "Your sure you can run if we need to right?" He said opening the door. he looked down the corridor one way. Nothing. looked the otherway and had to pull his guns. Three zombies. where they stood they blocked the only exit. BANG. BANG. He quickly dispatched two of them but had to dart back into the room as the other ran toward him. As he took up aim again it turned into the room. As it dived for its his throat mouth open wide it ate a bullet instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Stephen pulled his Handgun from it's holster as Josh reloaded his M16. the pair strode through the main hall of the library, making sure the floor was cleared. they then moved onto the second floor.

a heavy boot forced the door to the second floor off it's hinges. As the door Slammed to the floor Stephen pointed through the door and entered cautiously. Stephen saw a Dead licker on the floor and smiled "He is on this floor" he muttered to Josh, who had just entered the room. "How can you tell?" Josh asked, Stephen pointed at the licker and josh nodded slightly "Dead thing geneerally gives it away" he muttered

Stephen looked around the room and noticed that there was nothing else, living or undead, in the room. Stephen holstered his weapon and walked over to a table, he picked up the file and flicked through it. "So he is an agent of the FBI?" Josh asked "No, this is a cover-up file, I remember the man we have met from the Incident in the mansion" Josh looked at Stephen as he set fire to the file and lit a cigarette off of it. Taking a long Puff on his fag he looked at josh "The mansion incident happened in the mansion in the forrest, Umberella had a secret facillity underneath it, and when the deadly Virus that broke out in this city was released inside. My S.T.A.R.S team was sent in, it was my first mission and i was the only survivor of my team" Stephen explained. "He was sent in to 'clean up our mess' when it was really his corporation that made the mess and my friends got Slaughtered in it" Stephen paused for a moment "And it's obvious when he gave Eavlynn an umberella Keycard"
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:36 pm

----------------------------
Tom - Time to move!
----------------------------

He was in the room filled with bookcases. He had to react fast as the footsteps of two men were already getting closer. Almost instantly he put a wired mine to the wall and laser was shot out of it towards the other wall.

'' This should warn them!'' He thought and continued moving. The mine was put there to warn them, not to kill. He started running slowly towards the window and opened it. To make it seem like he jumped down. Then he turned to right and entered another room, again one with bookcases. He closed the door behind him and noticed a key inside the lock. He locked the door and took the key out.

'' Smoke?'' He muttered to himself when he smelt the smell of smoke. And then he walked quietly trough the room until he had to jump. A zombie had came from nowhere and almost got him. Luckily his katana was still unsheated and he made the zombie headless.

'' That was close ...'' He told in his mind and started looking for a exit.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:34 pm

stephen and josh made their way through the Library floor. Stephen took note of the Door and dropped down onto one knee and slowly opened the door. the first thing he noticed was the open window and then the red laser running across the room. He glanced at the bomb on the end and smiled "told you so, FBI agents arent trained in counter capture" he muttered as he shot the bomb, blowing it and the wall up. Stephen then strode into the room and looked out of the Window.

Stephen turned to josh and glanced at the earpiece in his ear "Channel 32" he informed him before nodding "I'm going" Josh informed Stephen before jumping out of the window and landing safely. Stephen spun around and looked at the door infront of him. he dropped onto one knee and tried to open the door. It was locked and there was no key in the door "Well, Duh!" he muttered under his breath as he stood up and Kicked the door open. Before entering the room, he finished off his Cigerette and flicked it out of the open window.

"thanks Tom" he muttered before striding through the door, Beretta first.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 pm

"Dam" Evalynn limped off the wall to see what the comotion was outside
she peeked around the corner and saw 3 dead zombies
"hmm just a thought I don't think this place is anymore " any smiled at him ^^
she pushed him out of the way and limped down the stairs past tne exit and walked out side, waiting for him to come down
as she waited 1 zombie this one seemed more evolved it didn't limp at her
as soon as it saw Evalynn it started sprinting towards her
"shit shit"
and pulled out her handgun and shot 3 bullets into the head makeing sure it was dead
she walked up to it and stoped on its skull
" just had to make sure " she mumbled.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Fayd laughed as he saw the girl stamp on a zombies head even though she had well and truly killed it already. the three bullets made sure of that. "Come on" Fayd said pointing to the stairs again. "Were going up" He said to her smiling slightly "Word of advice, see a zombie ignore it and keep going up, only shoot if you have to, it drawsnwanted attention, dont believe me look out the window there" He nodded toward the window where he could see two zombies trying to figure out how ti get in "Now come on"

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

As she limped back in she told a story
: When Stephen my mentor in S.T.A.R.S. He thought me that if i see a Zombie kill it for you might have saved a person's life you don't no what that zombie did after it's left your sight" She followed him up stairs
this seemed so pointless to her to be going back up
"so whats so special up here" she asked
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 pm

"Thats good advice, but currently its more likely to just get you killed. leave the shooting to me" He said with a smile "Oh and up here? a vantage point and a less obvious way out into the streets"
He laughed a little "Umbrella soldiers wont expect us to be back out on the streets, and the racket we made with those zombies will have drawn more. This ways the best i can think of"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum