The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Stephen smirked at the machine gun and shook his head "No thanks, i don't want it" he replied as he headed for the Umberella building, the sun was getting lower in the sky. raising Stephen's fear of impending doom. as Stephen ran he heard a nother communication from the hospital "This is S.T.A.R.S Unit 2 leader Stephen William Hownam, authorization code Alpha Gnome 2210, Tom Mcreed is and agent of the umberella corporation and is part of the reason behind the cities infection, you are to shoot to kill and meet up with myself and my current team immidiatly" Stephen announced as he unholstered his handgun and released the button to his earpice.

Stephen then looked at Fayd and Eavlynn "Try not to fall behind, shoot to kill, and hope to god they dont have a Nemesis project waiting in there" Stephen announce to the other two before checking his clip. "Now, lets piss off some Umberella survivors"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Fayd smiled a little as Stephen passed up the machine gun. He offered it to eve instead "Auto-guns arent my thing" He shrugged as he followed stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm

As stephen grew closer to the front of the Umberella building, he had his gun holstered still, but instead, unsheathed his knife. he snuck up behind one of the guards by the door and slight his throat, and watched as he bled out, the other guard pointed his gun at Stephen but had it knocked asides, and then got stabbed in the chest. Stephen crouched down by the dead bodies and signalled Fayd and Eve over.

Stephen sheathed his knife and checked the bodies for a kardkey to the entrance, they didn't have one "they were locked out. . ." as Stephen paused he look straight ahead "Well that sucks" he announced before standing up, there was nobody on the first floor and Stephen placed his hand on his beretta "HHHHHMMMMMMM" Stephen thought to himself "Maybe if i shoot the glass door through, but it might be bullet proof, and there will probably be and alarm and. . . FFS Stephen just do it. . . . NO don't. . . .yes do. . . . NO DON'T" Stephen began shaking his head and announce "Why am i argueing with me?" before he realized how insane what he had just done made him look. he looked towards eavlynn and smiled "You still got that Cardkey?" he asked gently.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 pm

Markus Fairdale

"Thank fuckin' god!" Markus swore loudly as another voice came over the radio. "I'm in downtown Racoon city! Outside the Racoon City General Hospital!" Markus stood up and looked around for Jessica. She was gone. "Oh shit." Markus muttered, he looked around again and she was definitely gone.

"I've got a situation here! A woman I was with has disappeared! You're FBI right? Can you meet me at City Hall in twenty minutes? I gotta find this goddamned woman before she gets hurt!" He slipped the radio to his shoulder strap and put an earpiece into his ear. He then began to head of to find Jessica.

Jessica Dillmoor

"Dammit dammit dammit!" Jessica mumbled as she braved the entrance of the hospital once again, she hadn't been able to get what she desperately needed. The data files she had stolen from the Umbrella corporation had streamed to a computer on the top floor, past all the zombies. She burst into the stairwell once again, like she had just an hour ago and shouted in surprise as a zombie seemed to materialize in front of her. IN an instant something slicked inside her, grabbed the outstretched arm oft he monster she pulled it forward and in one deft movement brought it to the ground. After doing this, using her knee and smashed it into the face of the beast, snapping its neck and killing it instantly.

"Shit."
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Evalynn glared at Stephen
"yea i still have my key" she pulled out a shiny little piece of plastic and handed it off to Stephen
"Thought I lost it for a sec" she smiled
taking out her shotgun in case anything alarming is behind that door.
*click* she cocked the gun ready to fire.
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

Stephen took the cardkey and a grin crept onto his face like he was a child getting a new toy. "i hope this works" Stephen muttered as he spun the cardkey through his fingers like he did with his pen as he was filling out paperwork. he slid the cardkey through the slot as he crunched his face up, hoping the alarm wouldn't go off.

*Click*

the door to the building popped open and Stephen smiled "Yes, told you he was Umberella" stephen announced as he pulled the door open and unholstered his handgun ready for any resistence.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Fayds shotgun was raised as soon as the door opened. "It looks like the doors kept the zombies out, but did they keep some inside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 am

Stephen lead the way into the building carefully, checking behind objects that could be used as cover, but they were empty, the entire main entrance hallway was empty. "whats going on here" stephen announced as he looked around and re-holstered his gun. "where is everybody" he announced as he looked around the scond floor balcony.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm

"maybe the zombies killed them" Evalynn teased
gun at the ready she slowly started walking up the stairs to the second floor
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:55 pm

"There doesnt seem to be any signs of a struggle though" Fayd said suspicious. He looked every where for traces of a fight but found nothing on this floor, he moved up behind Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 pm

"dammit, guys they have probably started Evac by now" Stephen announced as he kicked the door up to the fire Stairs open. he ran out and looked up the opening down the center of the room to see people flocking upstairs "Shit, Guys lets move" he shouted as he began running up the stairs. His gun was still at the ready and any scientists who got in his way got shot. "I'm escaping" he keapt thinking to himself.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Evelyn ran after Stephen she had to get out she had to much to live for to die here.
She started to cry.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 pm

Stephen stopped as he heard Eavlynn crying "Come E, you have made it this far, we can make it out of this alive, we just have to stick together" Stephen comforted her as he looked at her "trust me" he said gently "we will make it through this" Stephen paused for a moment "together"
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:01 am

"Dont forget me" Fayd ran up the stairs after them shooting a few scientists as the blocked his path. He jumped over the latest body and noticed something. "Guys, these scientists are undead" He continued firing until the group he was near were dead and gone "There must be a survivor on the roof, somethings drawing them up"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 am

Stephen looked at Fayd "Shit, we gotta save them" he announced as he spun and sprinted up the stairs "Fayd, Eavlynn, don't fall behind" he announced, Stephen's physical fitness was really showing as he jumped 3 steps at a time, easily.

as he neared the roof he was forced to reload his gun, Stabbing a knife into a scientist Zombies head. he left the knife and continued running, as he reached the roof the door was open. he ran through the door and saw a girl, no older than 10 years old running from a zombie "HELP ME!!" she screeched in fear. Stephen took aim and put a bullet in the zombies head.

Stephen ran over to the girl "have you been bitten or scratched by one of these moonster?" he asked in a gentle voice, the girl was crying and she shook her head. "then don't worry, I'll protect you" Stephen said, smiling and picking the girl up, carrying her with his left arm. and holding his gun in his right hand. "Close your eyes, and think of a happy place" Stephen whispered to her as he shot a zombie.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:55 am

--------------------------------
Tom - We will meet soon!
--------------------------------

'' Fine, I will be in City Hall in 20 minutes! But don't waste your life for a woman.'' Juss told with ironic voice and started running towards City Hall.

'' City Hall has a helicopter right?'' Juss asked from Umbrella.

'' They should have!'' A woman answered. Juss started laughing and continued moving.

'' Oh Steph ... I hope you didn't go to Umbrella building. The top rooms are filled with released experiments ...'' Juss muttered in his mind and continued moving.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Evalynn kept crying but started running out the stairs toward the roof hearing gun shots from Stephen and Fayd and a small girls crying,
She took out her shotgun and ran through the door.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:56 pm

As stephen strode towards the helicopter he noticed something infront of it, it was a large humanoid figure, and it lookde pissed off. Stephen began walking backwards. he activated his earpiece, mainly teh global channel "Tom Mcreed, come in, this is Stephen hownam, we have our differences, but please allow my team to evacuate with you, there should be a helicopter at City hall. They will be on their way with a young girl" Stephen spoke confidently and with pride.

Stephen walked backwards, pointing his gun at the beast and he handed the young girl to Eavlynn "E, get her to city hall, take Fayd as protection, this one is mine" he announced as a tear tolled down his cheek "We cannot allow this story to be covered up by umberella, get to city hall and tell it how it really happened, I'll be right behind you"
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:32 pm

"Stephen No" She was crying she took the girl
"your going to be safe" she told her gently
She turned to Stephen and gently gave him a kiss on the lips
turned around and ran down the stairs crying.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Fayd fired his shotgun at the figure "You will be right behind her, GO!" He said stepping in the way of stephen and the figure. He shot again with tears in his eyes "GO!" He shot again, and again As the figure started to close the distance between them "And if you see a girl Called Krystal tell her her brother fought so she could live"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:12 am

Stephen placed his hand on the barrel of the gun, "your right, you will be right behind her" a tear rolled down Stephen's cheeck as he forced the barrel of the shotgun lower "you have a sister, i have no family, the only family i had died in this city, my fience and two guys who were practically brothers, don't let your family down fayd" Stephen announced as he pointed his beretta at the figure and pulled the trigger four times, all four bullets making contact.

"Fayd, don't argue with me, you know im right" Stephen looked at the figure, it was striding towards them both "Fayd, go, please, just get out of here before it's to late" Stephen announced.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm

"We go together or not at all" Fayd said t ochris as he threw an explosive at the figure. It made contact and stuck. Fayd shot it and it blew up. "Lets run before it gets back up, the both of us, we can both survive come on"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:06 pm

as the figure fell to one knee, Stephen stepped through the door, and used the frame as a baracade, he began shooting at the creature with his berreta. "Fayd, lets go" he shouted through to the other man "eavlynn, hold your position" he shouted into the footwell, hoping that she was still there." Stephen then looked at the beast as he ejected his mag and pulled another one from it's place in his holster. Stephen then shot again, hitting the beast in the knee "fayd, GET MOVING" Stephen shouted, enphasizing the last two words.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Evalynn ran with the little girl on her shoulder.
"Close you eye's she whispered" to the girl, the girl obeyed and shut her eye's. Evalynn pulled out her handgun as she burst through the door at the bottom. She ran out into the freezing air, a silent wind was blowing leaf's on the ground . She looked both way's " look's clear" Evalynn said to her self.

She took a shortcut through an ally. She got to the middle of the ally when suddenly hordes of zombies started coming from all three exit's of the ally.
"Shit" Evalynn said.
"Don't worry we will get out of this."
Evalynn started firing at the zombies who where progressively coming toward Evalynn and the girl.
*bang* *bang* *bang* Zombies where falling but it looked like they where never going to end.
*click click* Out of ammo "NO.... N. NO!!!!" Evalynn ran out of ammo from her hand gun
She wiped out her shotgun as the zombies kept getting closer. You could smell there foul decaying body's
*Blast* 5 zombies droped *click click* the gun was stuck the bullet got lodged in the barrel and wont fire. the zombie's have surrounded Evalynn and the girl.
The girl was crying now
"HELP!!!!!" Evalynn screamed at the top of her lungs.
Evalynn grabed the end of the shotgun and was cracking the heads of the zombies so she could buy them some time.
"HELP" She screamed again
*crack* over the top of the zombies head.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Stephen heard Eavlynn's screams for help "I'M GONE" he shouted to fayd and sprinted down the stairs, he was practicall jumping a case at a time. he approached the bottom of the stairs and saw his knife sticking out of the top of a scienzombie's head. he pulled it out "i knew i left that somewhere" he announced as he ran through the door and into the alley. he began shooting with his beretta "eavlynn" he shouted as he reloaded and then continued.

as the route to Eavlynn and the girl was cleared Stephen ran towards them and rugby tackled a zombie. as he hit the floor, he pulled his knife out and stabbed the zombie in the head. he jumped to his feet, sheathed his knife and took the girl from Eavlynn "Run!" he announced as he headed for the clear exit.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next