The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 I_vote_lcapResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 I_voting_barResident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Resident Evil: Outbreak RP - Page 6 Empty Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak RP

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 am

as the bullet hit Nemesis' knee he looked down and then at Stephen "I'm sick of this" he announced as the coil from the palm of his hand flew at Stephen and wrapped around his neck. the cord dragged Stephen to nemesis who grabbed around his neck and held him up between Eavlynn and himself. Stephen was getting chocked "now your girl up there doesn't have a clean shot" Stephen gritted his teeth as Nemesis grip got tighter "Eavlynn. . . Go" stephen muttered into his com "I can't be around all the time, i will see you again, i promise"
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:57 am

"No Stephen " Evalynn shouted
She quickly looked down at the gas it was all puddled around Nemisis and Stephen
" Shit "
She took out her emergency flare lit it
and touched it down onto the gas stream a flame burst out and quickly followed to the source the bottom of Nemisis's feet
She than Screamed
"Stephen Get Off"
lalaland
lalaland

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm

As the flames engulfed nemesis he began Laughing, Stephen on the other hand ws getting a little hot under the collar. "Put. . . .me. . . .DOWN!" Stephen announced as he kicked Nemesis between the legs, causing him to get dropped. Stephen hit the floor and rolled away from the flames. whilst Nemesis was down he picked up Stephen's beretta and pointed it at Stephen.

"Shit" Stephen announced as he dove out of the way of Nemesis shooting at him. Once the magazine was empty Nemesis Discarded the gun like it was a toy. he then began striding towards Stephen, Stephen knew he was in trouble due to the heavy footsteps.

Stephen's breathing was heavy, he was certainly having trouble, he raised his left hand up and pushed down on his right shoulder that was seaping blood, Stephen took three bullets, they were closly clustered and luckily didn't hit his lung. Now lying behind a dumpster Stephen knew he was in trouble.

*BOOM* Nemesis stopped walking as a grenade hit him in the back of the head, Josh had picked up the Launcher "Stephen get out of here, this bitch is mine" he announced into the comm. Stephen climbed out from behind the dumpster as Nemesis was walking towards Josh, getting hit by grenade after grenade. Stephen picked up his gun and hurried inside, reloading it on the way, with one hand.

as he got inside he caughed out a mouthful of blood "Guys lets go" he announced into the comm and to the survivors. as he headed for the back door, leaving a blood trail behind him.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 pm

Evalynn wanted to help Josh
Evlaynn took point and shot both of Nemisis's Knees and arms tearing a few ligments
"Not long before he heals but it should buy some time"
She ran after Stephen
" Are you ok " " Let me look at those wounds " She looked down at her own leg it was starting to heal nicely still pain but atleast it stoped bleeding"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Stephen was still clutching his shoulder "I'll be fine" he announced as he sat by the back foor and un-holstered his gun. He ejected the Mag and then removed three bullets from the mag, he replaced it and re-holstered his weapon. he pulled the bullets from their shells and powerd the gun poweder into his wounds, one bullet case of powder per bullet wound. "This will stil the bleeding" he muttered as he light a cigarette "I'm gonna need this" he said as he turned his lighter on the gun powder, which made a controlled explosion, the heat from which sealed the bullet holes. the Pain was immense. Stephen then stood up and headed out the back door "Come on guys, lets get moving" he announced to fayd and Eavlynn.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Fayd leapt into action and emptied the clip of his machine gun into the zombies that had surrounded them. Letting it fall onto its strap He leapt forward and grabbed eve "Listen to what he said" Fayd said trying to get her to run. "The best way for us to survive is if we run, now come on! Dont let this stop us now!"
He lifted his shotgun and with tremendous effort he cleared a path to the exit "GO! I'll hold them back" He said

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Evalynn walked towards Stephen need some help walking she smiled and out streched he hand towards him
She felt her face growing red Smile
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Stephen stood up and smirked "I'm the S.T.A.R.S Team leader, you should be the one receiving help" he announced as he un-holstered his weapon and began firing "Fayd, lets go, i got you covered" he announced as his clip became empty, and was reloaded within 1.3 Seconds. he then played tactically and shot zombies so they fell infront of others and tripped them up "Hey, its the domino effect" he announced in a joking tone.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Evalynn felt embrassed
she put her hand in her pocket and ran after the others not bothering pulling out her gun since the men where doin all the work
"figures " she sighed and tryed catchen up to them they are fast Razz
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Fayd stepped back into the doorway and knelt for beter aim "Stephen pull back, i got you covered" He fired at the legs of the zombies and yelled "Timber" as they fell one by one starting to rawl over each other only to be destroyed by a second spray of bullets

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Evalynn caught up
had her shotgun at the ready and she ran a head of Fayed and shot right in a crowed of zombies, the spray from the bullets killed about 10 at a time causeing a massive domino effect as Stephen said, Evalynn looked proud of her self she turned around and smiled and slung her shotgun over he sholder again walked back to the group and said " that's not so hard " laughing.
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 pm

as Fayd got through the doorway Stephen looked at him "I'm sorry" he muttered as he kicked the door closed and locked it, the metal door would be impossible to kick through and would take alot of time to shoot through. Stephen sprinted back towards the front of the mall to Help josh in taking down nemesis.

Josh was in serious trouble, he had ran out of ammo for both the grenade launcher and his M6 and nemesis was still standing. all that was left was his handgun, and that two was running low on ammo. Nemesis Launhced one of his tentacles from the palm of his hand and it stabbed through Josh's shoulder. Nemesis pulled josh in close and looked him in the eyes. "Hurts doesn't it" the beast announced.

Stephen shot through the glass door at the front of the mall and charged at Nemesis. he grabbed the grenade Launcher on route and loaded a single grenade into it. "OI" he shouted to catch nemesis' attention as he jumped. as Stephen collided with nemesis he used his free hand to hold onto It's chest "S.T.A.R. . . " Nemesis' usual battle cry was interupted by a full mouth. Stephen Had shovved the Barrel of the grenade Launcher into Nemesis mouth.

"Fuck you" Stephen announced bfore pulling the trigger, causing Nemesis to Freeze from the inside out. sadly, this freezing also Consumed josh who couldn't get free of the tentacle, but by the way he was frozen, he was already dead, his body was lifeless before the freezing took part. Stephen took one last look at josh as he pulled his handgun from it's holster "You saved us all josh, thank you" Stephen announced before Shooting Nemesis and watching it Shatter.

Stephen then turned and headed back for the tunnel that he had locked Fayd and Eavlynn in.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:28 pm

"let me out " evalynn screamed and kick at the door but it didnt budge
*sight* she sat down agaitns the door and waited.

MOD EDIT: PLEASE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO YOUR POSTS, DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR CHARACTER IS DOING AND HOW THEY DO IT
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Fayd kicked the door once with the side of his boot "God dammit Stephen, whered you go?" He Said before he looked down at Eve "Do you smoke?" He asked

MOD EDIT: PLEASE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO YOUR POSTS, DESCRIBE WHAT YOUR CHARACTER IS DOING AND HOW THEY DO IT

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:31 pm

"no i hate smokeing smells like shit and it tastes like shit"
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Stephen unlocked the door and looked at the other two, he had blood from Nemesis all over his outfit "and here was me hoping you two had actually listened to my orders and left" Stephen announced as he walked past them and headed into the catacombs that were used to stock the mall's shops. "Come on, if you can still follow orders" Stephen shouted back to them as he checked his handgun ammo supply, crap, only 4 clips left, one of which is half empty in the gun.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:41 pm

"well maybe you shouldnt have locked us in here" " and just maybe we would have left on our own accord" "but you had to lock us in a room with a staircase that I have no idea where it leads" " I stayed cuz i had to know if you came back alive or dead" Evlaynn said stood up and smiled and Stephen walked beside him. "Common Fayed " she said looking over her sholder
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:53 pm

He slipped his hand into his bag and took out a few clips for the hand gun and passed them to Ste. "And i stayed because i knew you would need them" He looked at steohen as if to say 'well, lets go' Then he followed Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Stephen grabbed the clips off of Fayd and headed towards the large sign labelled Exit. "Yes guys, because findin a way out was extremely difficult" Stephen announced with a smirk.

As he walked up the Exit ram Stephen had to shield his eyes, the sun was setting "Great, not much time left" he muttered to himself
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by lalaland Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

"I wasnt looking at the dam exit sign" EValynn laughed as she followed Stephen out "So how much time left " with a worried tone to her voice
lalaland
lalaland

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Stephen looked at his watch "Three hours" he informed her, a tone of worry in his voice "we will make it though" stephen announced "were going to the Umberella building, they will have a way out for their top scientists, we are going to kill the scientists and steal a helicopter" Stephen informed the other two.

Stephen then pressed the button on his com, it was on the Global channel "If your a survivor in Racoon city and you can hear this, go to the Umberella building, we are getting out of the city" he announced
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:40 am

OOC: Well it's getting tough as by now all the ammo in the city might be used up by few surviving civilians Wink

IC:
------------------------------------
Tom - Nemesis vol.2 was a success!
------------------------------------

Tom had left the library quite a while ago and now was enjoying his look from a lonely apartment. He saw whole battle between Nemesis Vol.2 and survivors and that made him happy.

'' Geez that Stephen is lucky. Guess I should hire him to Umbrella...'' He muttered to himself and stood up. He took his mobile out and called Albert.

'' Wesker, good news. Nemesis vol.2 was a total success. He took out quite many guys and also survived for long. Still, I think you should do a update to Vol.3 before you release him. Allow him to think with his Zombie mind as well. That would grant more movements and speed. Enjoy!'' Tom told to Wesker and put his phone away. He smiled to himself and started walking outside of the building. When he left the building, he walked directly next to the remaining of Nemesis. He took out a syringe and took a blood example.

'' Mission accomplished!'' Tom told to the black man from the safehouse.

'' Nice! I get moving!'' The black man told trough the earpiece.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 am

"Keep trying to get in contact with someone!" Markus shouted as he tossed the radio into the hands of Jessica and fired off several more rounds into the heads of zombies. They continued to swarm in, it was as if every single person within the hospital had become these "things" and were coming to them. In the background Jessica continued to call out for help. He could hear her shouting into it their situation and location, however what Markus did not know was that she did not have the transmit button held down so no one could actually hear what she was saying. As Markus finished emptying his clip into the heads of these things, he noticed a clearing to one of the doors.

"Come on! We got an opening!" He shouted, the woman nodded her head and the pair ran, as they ran past the slow moving zombies Jessica tripped, in her hand was the radio and as she fell she seemingly dropped the radio by accident. It fell into the horde of zombies and Markus cursed. "Don't worry about it! We'll find another to get in contact with other survivors!"

"I'm sorry!" She shouted, the pair made it to the door and within moments Markus slammed it shut into the face of a zombie. Bizarrely enough the hallway was cleared of any zombies, it seemed as if they had made their way to one of the back hallways. There were few doors but Markus figured that the horde would soon be on their heels.

"I said don't worry!" Markus said once again, the pair had begun to jog down the hallway, as they moved Markus emptied his gun of the empty clip and quickly reloaded it once more. Ahead of them was a fire exit so Markus shoulder barged his way through and quickly found himself outside, one floor above street level. Markus dropped down first before looking upwards at Jessica. "C'mon drop down!" He shouted up at her.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" She replied, she nimbly dropped down and Markus caught her easily. They quickly made their way to the front of the alley and both gasped simultaneously. the entire city was wrecked, burning cars lay on their backs, garbage cans lay all over the street and dead bodies were also everywhere. Ahead of Markus lay a dead police office, he was laying on his side away from Markus. Keeping his gun low he moved towards the policeman, he quickly kicked him slightly in the back and once he was sure nothing would happen he holstered his gun and turned him over. His head clearly had a bullet hole in the center of his forehead. Luckily the man had what he wanted. A spare radio. Markus quickly clipped it off and turned it on. It still had full battery.

"Calling on all frequencies!" Markus said into the radio, he had on the emergency broadcast mode so unless the radio belonged to a dark syndicate, which was unlikely, everyone would be able to hear it. "This is S.T.A.R.S operative Markus Fairdale, code number 51084 Alpha Bravo Echo. Please respond." All he could do now was wait.
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:50 am

-----------------------------------
Tom - More survivors?
-----------------------------------

Tom heard the words of Markus and started laughing.

'' More S.T.A.R.S eh?'' He muttered to himself and put the frequency right.

'' I'm listening! This is here FBI agent Tom Mcreed. Lieutenant of Team 2, which is in charge of paranormal events. Code 1254 Alpha!'' Tom told to the earpiece.

'' Tell your location and status please!'' Tom then told and shot a bullet to the head of a passing zombie.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Fayd looked at stephen and said "Umbrella building?" He passed the machine gun he held to stephen "Here take this, you may need it" He stepped forward and looked around, there seemed to be no undead movement currently so He took another few steps. "Well, coast looks clear for now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next