The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What class(s) are you gonna be? I_vote_lcapWhat class(s) are you gonna be? I_voting_barWhat class(s) are you gonna be? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What class(s) are you gonna be? I_vote_lcapWhat class(s) are you gonna be? I_voting_barWhat class(s) are you gonna be? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What class(s) are you gonna be?

2 posters

Go down

What class(s) are you gonna be? Empty What class(s) are you gonna be?

Post by Midnight Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am

If you get this game what race and class(s) are you going to be? When/If I get this game I would be a Human, mainly because they are average all around. And then as my classes I would go Blackmage and a whitemage as my second job so I could solo easier.
Midnight
Midnight

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Back to top Go down

What class(s) are you gonna be? Empty Re: What class(s) are you gonna be?

Post by Juss Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm

To be honest, I don't know yet what class I am going to be. For most of online games, I decide when logging in for the first time. It's going to be the same for FF XIV.
Although, I to prefer magical jobs and races.

BTW. If there will be a tarutaru like in FF XI, I am going to choose it.
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down