The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Ferris Rivaldur I_vote_lcapFerris Rivaldur I_voting_barFerris Rivaldur I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Ferris Rivaldur I_vote_lcapFerris Rivaldur I_voting_barFerris Rivaldur I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Ferris Rivaldur

2 posters

Go down

Ferris Rivaldur Empty Ferris Rivaldur

Post by Ferris Rivaldur Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 pm

UserName: Ferris Rivaldur
Name: Ferris Rivaldur
Race: Human
Jobclass: Gunner
Two Skills: Cannon Blast, Sharp Shooter

Guild: None

Apperance: He wears a black hooded cape. He's got a black buttonshirt which he keeps open. He's pants are much like bottoms. They're black too. He's got a brown belt where he keeps his gun. It's usually hidden under his cape. He isn't fat, but neither he is muscular. He's quite much over average.

Personality: People think he's pretty dark, but he can laugh and love the same way as everyone else. He's quiet sometimes but usually he's just a very lively and noisy person. He's a bit dark, but he is stil good... At least he thinks so...

History: He was born in a vampire family. His father throwed him away as he was a human. He was found from a street, sleeping quietly. He was lonely until his non-biological parents took him. They took care of him and raised him like their very own. When he was 15 he joined a small gunner army. He learned the basics of gunmanship. Years passed and everything seemed to be okay, but one day the sun stopped shining over the town and they believed they had to move away. He took a different direction. He wanted to find out, what makes the sun stop shining.
Ferris Rivaldur
Ferris Rivaldur

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Ferris Rivaldur Empty Re: Ferris Rivaldur

Post by Captain Jack Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:08 am

APPROVED (wooo a gunner!!!!)
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator