Top posting users this month
Aphrodine

Top posting users this week

The Institution of Silver Lake ~RP~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Institution of Silver Lake ~RP~

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Zeria sat back in her chair, eyes on her art easel. She smiled at the finished work, in full color.

"I get better every time I practice..."

She stretched in her chair a bit, setting her finished painting of Stephen handing her the prefect tie and badge up on her table.

"I wonder if I'll see him again today...he might like this..."

Zeria packed up her things, knowing the bell was going to ring any minute now, and grabbed the medium-sized painting, waiting by the door...
Zeria Iiyasei

Number of posts : 83
Usertitle : The Shadow of Fear
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Stephen noticed that the lesson was comming to an end and knew he had maths next. he slid two benches to make a triangle thats baseline was the edge of the court. the triangle was wround the hoop. Stephen took his run up, jumped over one of the benches and slammed the ball through the hoop. as he dropped down he looked at the class of younger students cheering and clapping. This caused Stephen to smile "Thanks guys, but being able to do stuff like that shouldn't be applauded, Basketball is a team game, and that means you play as a team, if you are good enought to do that, you spend to much time playing one on ones. Play as a team, remember you are a unit, that is why the team i captain is so good, we know that if we don't work as a unit, we won't win the championship coach Deseres to win, so pick up your game, and play as a god damn team" Stephen announced, his voice was as though he wsa giving a speech.
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm

The bell to go to 2nd period rang. Zeria wasn't quite sure where Stephen would be, so she shrugged her shoulders, heading off to her math class. Her schedule was rather wierd this year. Honestly. Who the heck scheduled math after art? She'd have to have a talk with the guidance office about why they'd made her class order so strange. She even had gym for final period. Well then again, that wasn't so bad. Work hard, then relax a bit after school. Or even be ready to run on the treadmill for a while. She looked at the paining of Stephen in her hands, feeling a slight blush creep to her cheeks.

"I wonder if he'll like it..."

She sighed, pushing open the door to her math class, taking a seat in the middle area of the room. Sitting in either the front or back always drew attention to her, due to her flaming red hair color. So she chose the middle, in order to hide herself amongst other students...
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Stephen jogged up to his maths class, collecting his books from his locker en-route. he strode towards the maths room, hoping that his teacher wasn't the beast from the confrontation earlier.

Stephen threw the door to the maths room open and strode through, "sorry I'm late" he announced to whichever teacher was in the room and headed for the back of the room, he took note of the flaming red hair of Zeria and shot her a nod as he strode past, he headed for the seat most knew was his, back right corner of the room. he sat down, pulled his books from his bag and grabbed his favorite pen, Stephen clicked the top of the pen so it was ready for use and was prepared for the lesson.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Zeria's eyes went wide for a moment, and she felt herself blush, before she tipped her head downward, hiding her face.
~Should I show him now? No. Everyone's gonna watch...well...maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I moved to take my seat next to him...~
She turned even redder in the cheeks.
~But then he'd think something else! Gah!~
Zeria shook her head, sighing.

"This is going to drive me nuts..."

She turned in her seat, glancing back at Hownam, and giving a tiny wave, and mouthing 'I want to talk to you'.
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Markus Fairdale smirked as he looked at two of the people in his second period lesson (he had no idea what lesson it was but he couldn't really care less) The teacher at the front of the room was babbling some nonsense about something, maths by the look of it, well at least that answered that question. The girl Markus was looking at was called Zeria, he had spoken to her in the past but he wasn't really all that close to her, they seemed to run in different groups. Markus didn't want to risk turning around to see who she was mouthing to but he could have easily guessed. Stephen was probably the only decent guy in the back, in Markus' opinion he was a bit of a show-off but he still played nice, well, at least most of the time he did.

"Markus! Pay attention!" The teacher shouted as Markus closed his eyes and rested his head on his hand which was held in the air by the elbow that leaned against the table. Markus barely opened one eye and stared at the teacher, he was a balding but well build old man, his hair was a dark grey and beginning to thin but even his face seemed to be quite muscular. You had to be tough in order to be a teacher in this school. As Markus glared at the man with his one open eye, he very slowly sat up and crossed his arms in front of him.

"Yes sir." Markus sighed loudly. A girl he knew tittered behind him, he knew it was Lily, one of his best friends. She had long dark purple hair and glittering blue eyes. She was quite cute in a sort of childish way. The teacher obviously heard her and stormed up the small aisle in between the desks. Before Markus even had the chance to react, the teacher had Lily up off her seat by the scruff of her neck and had raised a hand to slap her. As the hand began to be brought down, Markus' instant reactions kicked in, within a moment the teachers wrist was in Markus' clenched hand, merely inches away from Lily's face.

"Get your grubby, goddamned hand away from my friends face, before I break it." Markus growled his eyes glinting with furious rage, not caring that the room had several prefects that would happily break his bones in it.
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Zeria immediately stood up the moment she noticed trouble.

"H-hey! Stop! Sir! You're not supposed to hit students! And Markus, I know you're defending her, but please don't do anything rash!"

She got out of her seat, crossing to try and stop the situation. She was unsure of exactly what to do for this, but she was going to try her best.

"Sir! Please go back to your desk, so I don't have to report you to the principal. I really don't want anything bad to happen. This has to stop now before it gets out of hand!"

~Where's Stephen when I need him? Why hasn't he said anything?~
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:33 pm

as Stephen noticed Zeria having a problem he jumped to his feet and walked over "Zeria, teachers are allowed to use captial punishment in this school, laws forgot about us, and we are a private establishment, they are allowed to punish us how they see fit" Stephen informed her as he walked over to Markus, his face had a look of physical pain he mouthed I'm sorry before he pushed markus up against the wall "Unhand the Teacher" Stephen announced, the look on his face was one of almost physical pain.

"Sir" Stephen announced with a nod, the teacher smiled "Theres a good prefect" he announced bafore raising his hand again, Stephen looked back at Markus but shut his eyes, he heard the slap and the cries of pain from the girl
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss on Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:21 am

OOC: Oh sorry I didn't notice that the RP had progressed quite a way Smile And once again, I come to annoy you all!

IC:

-------------------------------------------------
Merry -I am always here to annoy!
-------------------------------------------------

Merry's classes were over for today but she had to replace a math teacher who had to go to doctor. And she was happy to do it. That way there were even more students to be annoyed. So she walked slowly trough the corridors, cautiously to spot anything that is not allowed. And then she was in front of a math class. Merry knocked to the door and opened it at high speed. And a bang, the door had hit wall next to it.

'' Hello mr.'' She told with clear and loud voice to the teacher of math.

'' You may go now.'' She then continued and blinked eye to Markus Fairdale, a quite handsome boy, for him at least.

'' Thank you Merry!'' The teacher countered and then left the room. And the moment the door closed behind old teacher, Merry revealed her ugliness.

'' Now you are all under my control. Especially you dumb girl!'' She once again roared like a beast, or more like a pig. And her curvy middle finger was pointing to Zeria.

'' Take out your books at page 73. Excercises 450 till 494 must be done in 15 minutes. And you will get a grade for it!'' She shouted loudly over the class. Merry turned around and walked towards the desk. She sat behind it.

'' What a mess ... Zeria, come clean this up!'' She shouted loudly over the class. The desk was a mess indeed, but the mission was to ruin Zeria's chance to get a good grade.

'' Don't waste your time!'' Her voice was as ugly as always and it seemed that slime was dropping from her nose.
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:35 am

Stephen smirked as the new teacher entered the room. he opened his text book at the correct page and noticed it was Algebra. he smiled at this "my favorite" he announced, he never got a question wrong in algebra, NEVER!. he began working, speeding through the pages as though they were nothing. Stephen finished in around 10 minutes, he stood up and took his exercise book to the front, he handed the book to the new teacher and then cleaned the desk "There you go Sir" stephen paused for a moment as some of the students giggled "I mean miss, sorry, my mistake" he announced.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: Oi, CR. Technically, you can't say that your character pinned Danny's. That's kinda sorta god modding. ><; And originally, the teacher was under Danny's control, so you have to leave that to him as well. ><;

IC:

Zeria cringed as the one scary teacher lady came in, then ordered her immediately to start picking up the mess. She sighed, bending down and beginning to clean. Too bad the teacher would be disappointed to find out that Zeria knew everything in the book and worksheets already, and would have no problem. She picked what she could, when Stephen popped in and helped her. She mouthed him a 'thanks', then sat down in her own desk, quickly writing out the answers to the questions. The boy who sat to her left tapped her shoulder, and she turned.

"Yes, Evan?"
"Hey, Zeria, do you know what the Setsugen Theorem is?"

Zeria grinned, knowing very well that Merry would have heard the boy's question, and that he had intentionally asked her(despite that it was in the next section of the book), and stood up, reciting it off perfectly...
(refer to picture link below. XD)

Spoiler:
http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Stephen nodded as Zeria mouthed her thank you. once the desk was clean he walked to the back of the class and took his seat. he leant back on his chair and lifted his bag onto his lap. he pulled out his note pad and began jotting something down. Stephen always noted things down, mostly so he wouldn't forget them, he was hoping thatt he day would pass quickly as he had double P.E as his last two lessons of the day.

after Stephen finished noteing things down he wrote a note to Zeria. it read "Jesus, this lessons sucks, and the teacher. . . OH MAN SHE IS TERRIBLE!!" Stephen then pulled the piece of paper out of the pad, scrunched it up and threw it into the back of Zeria's head, it bounced upwards and landed infront of her.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:22 pm

OOC: Thanks for saying that Zer, I'll play along for now but next time, now when you're god modding and shit Wink

Markus now hated Stephen, the stuck up jerk was an unbelievable pain in his ass. He was lucky that Markus wasn't in a bad mood. That girl though, was she new? She obviously didn't know about the corporal punishment in this school so she must be. Markus' head hurt. When the boy asked the girl a question Rene smirked, barely anyone knew that. But when she recited it perfectly he turned round and gave her a thumbs up and a wink, along with his childish grin.
Rene Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:33 pm

OOC: yea sorry bout that guys, i was having an off time when i posted that, just woke up and shizz so i was still sleepy.

IC: Stephen was sat at his Desk, he caught a glimpse of markus flashing a thumbs up to Zeria. he looked at the boy and then looked at the floor "he probably hates me, i know that girl hates me, but its what Prefects are ment to do, support the teachers in everything they do" Stephen thought to himself. he then returned his gaze to the teachers, man she was hideous, but Stephen couldn't say anything, the teachers knew he was a sports all-star and whenever they chose to punish him, they would get his legs, they obviously hated him for veing a sportsman, man it sucked not being able to fight back.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Zeria got hit in the back of the head with a balled up piece of paper, and turned, picking it up before she sat back in her desk. She read it, and became upset, quickly scribbling her note on it, and chucking it hard and fast at his gorgeous face.
~Stupid jerk~

The note read: 'How could you let him hit her? I don't care if they allow corporal punishment, it's still against the law! And it's supposed to be a prefect's job to keep students safe, isn't it?! That's what I was trying to do! Talk to me after class. I have something for you'

There were even a few tear splotchez on it, from how she'd become upset. But she quickly wiped her eyes so no one would notice, waiting for the teacher's response on her perfect answers...
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 pm

stephen stood up and slammed his hands onto the Table, "Zeria, in this school it is a prefects duty to support the teacher in every action they do, and if you can't handle that then hand in your tie" Stephen announced in anger. he then strode towards the exit. throwing the door open it slammed off the wall and Stephen walked through it.

He headed straight towards the gym, he was going to get in more practice, he had to as it was the only way he could calm down. Being head boy Stephen had a key to the sports hall and the gym. he unlocked the hall as the teacher had gone, he had a theory lesson. Stephen went and got changed. he then headed into the hall and picked up a basketball from the supply cupboard. he then began practicing.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Zeria jumped when he slammed his hands down, but got up, heading out into the hall shortly after he did, shouting down it.

"I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER, HOWNAM!"

And he disappeared from her view. She stood there in the hall, fighting the desire to cry, then slid down the wall, sitting on the floor, head on her knees.

"I don't understand this place. First, the school people decide to hate me, then there are murders, the teachers are allowed to hit people, and now the guy I've been crushing on hates me...wonderful..."
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Stephen ran from hoop to hoop, up and down the court, dunking the ball through the hoop at each end, everytime he reached a hoop he would say a number. he stopped when he got to 100. Breathing heavily he threw the ball across the hall and a familiar voice came from behind him "Bad day?" stephen turned around and saw the PE teacher. "how did you guess?" Stephen asked with a smile, the teacher smiled and picked up the ball Stephen had thrown, passing the ball back to Stephen he opened the bag on his hip.

"I have something that might cheer you up" the teacher announced "here" he said handing a white Basketball jersy to him. Stephen took the jersey and unfolded it, the first thing he noticed was the school emblem, the other was the C on the front of the left shoulder "Sir, are you sure?" Stephen asked and the teacher nodded "It's going to be a difficult season, we need the best guy for the job" Stephen smiled "why are we playing in black?" stephen asked "In memory of those who are dead" the teacher replied, reminding him stephen of Sarah, his girlfriend who was taken and killed by the psycho, as the students had nicknamed him, Stephen looked at the teacher "Win this season" the teacher paused "win it for Sarah and the others" stephen gritted his teeth and nodded "i will do Sir" Stephen informed him.

The teacher handed Stephen back the ball and Stephen Shot from where he was stood, the ball went through the hoop. the Teacher walked away and shouted "I told you ya can make that shot" Stephen looekd where he was stood, it was the exact shot that had cost the sharks the title.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 am

OOC: Couldn't you have waited for me to post? Smile Well as you left the class already, I will make my post to here later.
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 pm

"Hey, you okay?" Markus asked Zeria as he left the room, Lily was stood next to him, looking happily at Zeria, she bore no feelings of hate towards her. She bounced on the balls of her feet as she skipped over to where the other girl stood.

"Aww c'mon, cheer up! Howman's a jerk anyway! People only like him 'cause he's a whizz kidd with a ball!" Lily smiled at her cheerfully with her usual happy albeit childish grin. She lowered her voice to a whisper so Markus wouldn't be able to hear them. "I hear he likes other kinds of balls as well if ya get what I mean." She winked before bouncing off happily, she stopped next to Markus and gripped his arm, holding herself close to him. Not that he minded, she was his closest friend.

"Anyway, fancying getting a drink with us? I think it's break time anyway... And I'll like to get outta here before Howman tells the gym teach what happened and gets him to go raggedy on my ass." Markus smirked.
Rene Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:02 pm

Zeria looked up at Markus and Lily. But she still felt empty. She shook her head at the two.

"I'm not thirsty..."

She got to her feet, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"And he's not that bad. Just...devoted to sports...and I think he has inner battles too......"

Zeria smiled to herself.

"Perhaps he just needs someone to talk to..."

And she walked off down the hall, away from both of them, down towards the gym area. She had a free period coming up 3rd period, so she could go wherever she liked once the bell rang. Sure, 2nd period was still in progress, but she wasn't about to go back to Ms Merry. She was aweful...and scared Zeria somewhat. Though she'd made her angry earlier, so Zeria wouldn't back down. Who knew? Maybe she'd even get this school to change. To stop the abuse of kids. And save them from teachers like Merry.

Zeria was so lost in her own thoughts, that she didn't notice the people in the courtyard, kicking around a soccer ball, and didn't notice one kick it a little off point. The ball slammed into her head at full force, and she was knocked unconscious...a bunch of 5th years kneeling down next to her in worry.

"Should we get a teacher?"
"Dude, we'd get our asses beat!"
"But she's out hard..."
"Think she'll be okay?"
"Not with the kind of shot she just got hit with"
"Sorry, mate"
"Head down to the gym and get the teacher or coach. She needs help, and I don't want to move her after she took a head injury"

And so one of the 5th year boys ran down to the gym, looking for the teacher...
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:02 am

As Stephen jumped and dunked a ball hard through the net he looked over at the entrance to the gym. he noticed a group of panicked looking 5th years, and so he jogged over to them "Hey guys whats up" he asked "Dude, where is Mr Bell, someone is out cold" he announced "Bell's in his room, you go and get him, you take me to the student" he announced. the first boy ran off down the hall way towards the coach's room, Stephen followed the rest of the group up and found Zeria passed out on the floor.

"wow, who did this?" Stephen asked "It was me" one of the fifth years replied before getting punched on the end of the nose. "That's for hitting a girl with a ball, yuo should have perfect control of your ball at all times" he announced as he pushed aside some of Zeria's hair. "She is out like a light" Stephen announced as Mr Bell arrived behind him. "how did that boy's nose start bleeding" he asked Stephen who gave him a blank stare in return "he walked into a wall. . . honest"
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 pm

The boys just kind of stood around watching, the one holding his nose in a tissue to stop the bleeding.

"Is she gonna be okay?"
"She doesn't look so good"

And she didn't. She was out cold and hard on the ground, the sun casting a glow on her pale skin, body limp. Seemed she would be out for quite a bit yet. Or so everyone thought. A short bit after the teacher had come and the boys had begun to stand around, a soft groan of pain escaped her lips.

"It...hurts..."

Her viper yellow eyes fluttered open, and her vision focused on Stephen.

"Where....where am I?"

She slowly sat up, holding her head to her head and swaying a bit, hair draping over her shoulders and around her athletic figure. She had a throbbing headache that wouldn't disappear.

"What happened?"
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:58 am

Stephen smirked as the disoriented Zeria began to come around, "you got hit in the face with a fully pumped up football, you hit the floor pritty hard, you probably got a concusion" stephen said Gently, "you shouldn't try to stand up just yet" Stephen added. "Don't worry the guy who did it has been punished" the guy looked over as Stephen said this "you broke my fucking nose" he exclaimed angrily causing Stephen to glance over his shoulder "you deserved it" Stephen replied before turning his attention back to Zeria "How you feeling?" he asked in a soft tone.
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 pm

"I got....hit?"

She tried to shake her head, only proceeding to make her headache worsen. Zeria groaned, the loud noise from the boy yelling also worsening how she felt.

"My head hurts...and everything's still blurry..."

Zeria continued to blink, trying to focus everything, including Stephen's face.

"Where am I that I got hit? I only remember coming down to run on the track for a bit......"

And then a slight trickle of blood began to run down her cheek, from where her head had hit the cement she'd been walking on. Feeling something wet, she reached her hand instinctively to feel what was there, and pulled her hand away, seeing the blood. She swallowed hard.

"I think...I need to lie down some more..."
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum