The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines I_vote_lcapGuild Vs. Guild Guidelines I_voting_barGuild Vs. Guild Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines I_vote_lcapGuild Vs. Guild Guidelines I_voting_barGuild Vs. Guild Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines

Go down

Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines Empty Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines

Post by Captain Jack Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:54 pm

GvG Guidlines

During Guild Vs. Guild Challenges, Guilds will be pitted against Legendary Monsters/events. Both Guilds will work towards achieving the goal of defeating the Monster/Event in the most Creative fashion.

How Does it work?

Each guild will have a thread set up in the Guild Vs. Guild Area. In this thread they will be given a detailed description of the Monster/Event. For which they will use to describe the battles and attacks of both The Guild Members and the Monster/Event.

Please Note

Your Guild will be responsible for the environment and Actions of the Given Challenge. (You and your Guild Members will be Godmodding the Monster)

In Guild Vs. Guild Challenges Here are the rules.

*Only two guilds may verse each other.
*No outside interference will be tolerated. Meaning Only post in your Guilds Battle Thread.
* Godmodding of the Monster/event is Required.

Judging

The Challenges will be Judged unbaised by the third Guilds guild master which will not participate in the Challenge except for the Following Reasons

*Field Effects (listed in This Thread)
*Godmodding the Monster/Event For a Larger challenge.
*Ending the Battles (Deadline has been Reached)

Judging Criteria

Your guilds will be judged upon three categories. Totaling 100pts

Creativity (Being ingenious and brillant in your posts)
50pts total

Team Work (How well you do battle along side your members)
25pts Total

Descriptive Play (How well you Play your Challenge)
25pts Total.

Spoils

The Guild with the Highest Total points out of 100 will be the winner. Various Grand Prizes will go to the Victorious Guild. Also a small secondary set of prizes will go to the Losing Guild. Guild Points will only be awarded to the winner.

Field Effects Rules

*Affects Both Guilds (must be posted in each thread)
*Can be either for the whole duration of the Challenge or a set time limit.
* can be both good and Bad

Heres some Examples.

Heavy winds: For a duration of 5 posts the Battlers must also cope with heavy gusts of wind that blow them off balance and affect their aim

Hastaga: for a duration of 10 posts the battlers or the Monster will have haste.

Be creative in your Field Effects but not too evil.

Reinforcements.

If Only a guild master is participating in the GvG and none of their guilds members are willing to join then they may request aid from the Host Guild for a cost of 8pts of the total of 100. This can only be used once.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines Empty Re: Guild Vs. Guild Guidelines

Post by Captain Jack Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Updated guidelines to aid guilds that dont have any participation from its members.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down