The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~

Post by Juss Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Well, if you wish some fun but she might punch you to your balls ... and that will hurt, believe me. She trains herself a lot in gym Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Institution of Silver Lake ~Sign up and Discussion~

Post by Tidus Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:43 pm

And the School sports Superstar is a fat lazy git?
Tidus
Tidus

Number of posts : 684
Usertitle : Star player of the zanarkand Abes

Moderation Color = GREEN
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am

Well not that Very Happy But she is powerful enough to do a nice grain punch Wink
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm

do you mean Groin punch?
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:50 am

Yeah I mean hit to balls Very Happy Anyway, were is Zeria?
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:24 am

I dunno. but we should try and keep the RP active for now.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:27 am

Okay Wink I will give my best til Zeria returns!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:54 am

kk then, it shouldn't be long befoer she is back, after all she is a quite active member
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Epic, this was on FFF and that was pretteh good so I know this shall be just as amazing.

Name: Markus Fairdale

Teacher or Student: Student

Year: Year 7

Basic Info: Markus is a carefree person with very few social problems, he always seems to slack off in lessons, often getting him into trouble, despite this he always seems to maintain exceedingly high grade. He has a large group of friends but this does not make him one of those annoying people who rub it in people's faces. He tries to include everyone in the activities and is kind to those who are kind to him, however if people are rude, arrogant and abrasive towards him, he will return it in kind. He often does things that seem extreme and out of control but he is always safe, making sure that there is minimal risk to him and those around him. He is currently in a band that most types of music apart from Heavy metal and Rap. He is extremely adept in hand-to-hand combat and often gets in trouble with teachers because he always stands up for himself, many teachers hate him because they're never able to injure him.

Appearance: Markus is roughly five foot eleven with medium length, dirty blonde hair. He prefers to keep his hair spiky giving him a sort of rock star look. He has piercing green eyes and is quite well built. His facial features are quite regular but seem to radiate a sort of glow that attracts quite a lot of people. As I said before, he is quite well built but does not appear to be so at all as he has a rather slim body allowing for speed and grace.

Personality: Markus is well-known for being loud and always voicing his opinions on a situation, despite this he has also been known to sometimes have quiet moments in which he just listens to the sounds around him, giving him a sort of ethereal image.

Dislikes: Homework, cramped, isolated places and people who are harmful to him or his friends

Hope ye like Zer Very Happy

Last edited by Rene Skylar on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Oh Rene, welcome to FFR, and i hope you get accepted into this RP, i had a look at your bio and i don't see any problem with it. but it's up to Zeria as it is her RP.
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:19 pm

It's a fairly basic bio, she didn't ask for details of what the character looks like, his general personality etc. Might edit that in tbh...
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:15 pm

OKay, seems as Zeria is MIA, i shall take things into my own hands until she returns, Rene your accepted, and guys come on, get posting. . .Please, this is a good idea and has the potential to be an amazing RP, if the members in it are willing to Post
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Yeah. Sorry guyz. Having issues where I couldn't access a computer. I'm working on it though. I'll still get a post in every day except on weekends, if I can now that most of the issues are sorted out.
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Number of posts : 83
Usertitle : The Shadow of Fear
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Nice to hear Wink I already thought that you are gone for ever Smile I will getting posting as well now!
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:38 pm

XD And yah, Danny, you're in. ^^ Sorry, I forgot to mention that in the last post I made here. ^^;
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Skylar Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Posted first post Smile I like the dramatic entrance Wink
Rene Skylar
Rene Skylar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:48 pm

welcome to the RP rene
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 pm

*phew* That was a long post I just made. XD Haha. The ending is geared more towards you, Tidus, cuz you're controlling the gym teacher. XD And you're allowed to manipulate the kid sent down to get the gym teacher if you want.
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Juss Fri May 01, 2009 10:05 am

I'm still alive Wink But unfortunately not able to post yet. I will get back on track somewhere in May Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Fri May 29, 2009 6:06 pm

-__- We need to get SL back up and going....
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei

Back to top Go down

Post by Tidus Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm

ARCHIVED AND CLOSED
Tidus
Tidus

Moderation Color = GREEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum