The Reverie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Lilith (3537)
What would you guys like in the RP? I_vote_lcapWhat would you guys like in the RP? I_voting_barWhat would you guys like in the RP? I_vote_rcap 
Captain Jack (3326)
What would you guys like in the RP? I_vote_lcapWhat would you guys like in the RP? I_voting_barWhat would you guys like in the RP? I_vote_rcap 
Harin (2324)
Mari Bryn (2075)
Juss (1368)
Atnem (1088)
Tidus (684)
lalaland (482)
Link (479)
Tempest Wind (364)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

What would you guys like in the RP?

4 posters

Go down

What would you guys like in the RP? Empty What would you guys like in the RP?

Post by Captain Jack Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Let me know what you would like to see in the Eternal Quest RP. We have loads of information that we can update stuff easily. But what i Need to know is What would you like to see more of???

Go on ask away.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

What would you guys like in the RP? Empty Re: What would you guys like in the RP?

Post by Sir Sephiroth Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Well. Is there anyway that we can have a land for FF IX? I mean there probably is one already. I just haven't paid much attention to it.
Sir Sephiroth
Sir Sephiroth

Number of posts : 334
Usertitle : Knight of Jenova
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

What would you guys like in the RP? Empty Re: What would you guys like in the RP?

Post by Juss Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:04 am

I would also love FF IX world Very Happy
Juss
Juss
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1368
Usertitle : The Grand Archmage of Guild of Mages!
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Godspeed Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:53 am

More weapons for classes, there seems to be a small amount of weapons, I think there should be a lot more. Same with armours.

Maybe some way to create a custom weapon? With limitations of course. Sephiroth
Godspeed
Godspeed

Number of posts : 68
Usertitle : You can live with dignity, but you can't die with it.
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Jack Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:11 pm

Godspeed wrote:More weapons for classes, there seems to be a small amount of weapons, I think there should be a lot more. Same with armours.

Maybe some way to create a custom weapon? With limitations of course. Sephiroth

You all get more weapons and armors as the RP grows So the more you post the more stuff you get.
Captain Jack
Captain Jack
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3326
Usertitle : The One and only

Moderation Color: Crimson
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.ffreverie.forumotionnet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum